Danby Black Microwave Oven

Danby Black Microwave Oven Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 179 in Kitchen & Appliances

October 20, 2016

This came for free as a package deal from Lowes with a Danby mini-fridge that I bought years ago for university. It was the perfect small size to fit into a small space. It worked just as good as any other microwave I've used. It never caused a short-circuit or overheated either. Great, well priced microwave.

June 22, 2016

J'utilise ce micro-ondes de Danby car il est tout petit et prend peu de place. Je ne voulais pas de gros micro-ondes car je ne m'en sert pas beaucoup et celui-ci me convient parfaitement. Il fait un excellent travail et je l'ai depuis des années, je le trouve résistant et performant pour son format. J'ai fait cet achat chez Walmart pour un prix très réduit et il me convient très bien.

June 03, 2016

I purchased this particular microwave at Walmart for about $65.00, I got it because I wanted to get a small one that didn't take up too much room. I also wanted one that was black because they are cleaner looking, I've been using this for about 4 years and it works great.

MFost added a new review for
    Folgers Mountain Grown

MFost added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    FREEBIES BBZ

dorgar added a new review for
    Mini Babybel Original

dorgar added a new review for
    Old El Paso Chili Seasoning

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    Waist trainers!!