Danby Black Microwave Oven

Danby Black Microwave Oven Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 167 in Kitchen & Appliances

October 20, 2016

This came for free as a package deal from Lowes with a Danby mini-fridge that I bought years ago for university. It was the perfect small size to fit into a small space. It worked just as good as any other microwave I've used. It never caused a short-circuit or overheated either. Great, well priced microwave.

June 22, 2016

J'utilise ce micro-ondes de Danby car il est tout petit et prend peu de place. Je ne voulais pas de gros micro-ondes car je ne m'en sert pas beaucoup et celui-ci me convient parfaitement. Il fait un excellent travail et je l'ai depuis des années, je le trouve résistant et performant pour son format. J'ai fait cet achat chez Walmart pour un prix très réduit et il me convient très bien.

June 03, 2016

I purchased this particular microwave at Walmart for about $65.00, I got it because I wanted to get a small one that didn't take up too much room. I also wanted one that was black because they are cleaner looking, I've been using this for about 4 years and it works great.

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas