Danino

Danino Reviews

Ranked #230 out of 245 in Yogurt

March 20, 2015

I love this yogurt because it is so thick and creamy! Some yogurt is just way too runny and thin, but this yogurt is amazing. I love all the flavours mostly the strawberry and vanilla ones though.

March 18, 2015

Great for school lunches! They come in some great flavours and are convenient! Just open and drink!

February 18, 2014

I absolutely love this yogurt. But one time I bought it and the next day I went to open it it was all watered down. So I called the company the next day they not only sent me one coupon to cover the yogurt they sent me another one as well as some other coupons for there product. I will definitely keep buying this product because of the great customer service!

June 05, 2013

Danino Yogurt taste so good, I love drinking them, I buy them all the time.

April 04, 2012

Danino is possible the best yogurt , not only my opinion , but in the opinion of my 4 children.
I have 4 children and getting them to eat healthy is a chore all on it own .
I used to ask my kids if they wanted a yogurt and they would all say "ewwe " since we have tried danino , we always have it in our fridge .
My children drink it with every lunch . They call is yumminess and I'm happy about that , they know its yogurt but dont care to them it just tastes good.
I love it because I can give it to them whenever , no bowls or spoons just shake remove the top and drink. They take it to school, when we have to drive somewhere, to the park , on a picnic . Wherever life takes us Danino comes too .

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag