Danone Activia Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 264 in Yogurt

Activia is a delicious and nutritious probiotic yogurt that helps to improve digestive comfort.

January 25, 2017

I don't really like the tast of yogurt. I dislike the Greek yogurt, I friend told me about this brand and I tried it and now I'm hooked. I love the lemon and pineapple flavour.

January 22, 2017

One of my favourite yogurts that have good quality of taste. I usually eat it with the combination of granola cereal which makes it taste better. Very fulfilling and great flavor ( vanilla which is my favourite!).

January 14, 2017

Quality and taste were really good. I think on the packaging they should highlight the Probiotic information more, make it a little larger and brighter. My husband helps with the shopping and that was something he pointed out when he was helping choose which brand we were going to try. It would be nice if the price was a bit lower, closer to some of their competitors prices as we have passed on this brand in the past when our budget was tight.

January 13, 2017

Activia Lactose Free Yogurt tastes amazingly the same as regular yogurt and has not given me any problem. Love the assortment of flavors insead of the only standard vanillas flavor.

January 09, 2017

This yogurt has a great rich taste.
    I was eating the blueberry flavor at work, and a coworker walked by after I ate it,and said it smelt like blueberries.
    When that happens, you know it has a true flavor.

January 07, 2017

I prefer greek yogurt now, but activia was what I used to always buy. Its runny, but still tastes good, especially with granola or in fruit smoothies.

December 28, 2016

J'aime bien le Yogourt Activia car il y a plusieurs saveurs,léger et crémeux sans être trop épais. J’achète lors d'un spéciale seulement car je le trouve dispendieux.

December 20, 2016

I love the variety of flavors available. I especially like the one with fibre. I use to have a problem with constipation until I started eating 1 Activia a day.

November 06, 2016

I do really like Activia Yogurt. The taste is excellent. It is thicker than average yogurts at 2.9% MF. Each 100 gram yogurt is 100 calories, 3 grams of fat, and 11 grams of sugar; and that is real sugar, not chemically made. So even though the sugar content is a little too high for me, it is better than it being less sugar due to chemicals. It has big chunks of real fruit too. Cherry is my favorite. It has the B.L. Regularis, and other healthy bacteria's too for your stomach health. I do buy this regularly, although I would prefer less sugar.

November 06, 2016

Les saveurs sont bonnes et différentes des autres marques. Le yogourt est bien normal , un peu liquide mélangé au crémeux. Gros format idéal pour votre famille.