Danone Activia Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 245 in Yogurt

Activia is a delicious and nutritious probiotic yogurt that helps to improve digestive comfort.

November 06, 2016

I do really like Activia Yogurt. The taste is excellent. It is thicker than average yogurts at 2.9% MF. Each 100 gram yogurt is 100 calories, 3 grams of fat, and 11 grams of sugar; and that is real sugar, not chemically made. So even though the sugar content is a little too high for me, it is better than it being less sugar due to chemicals. It has big chunks of real fruit too. Cherry is my favorite. It has the B.L. Regularis, and other healthy bacteria's too for your stomach health. I do buy this regularly, although I would prefer less sugar.

November 06, 2016

Les saveurs sont bonnes et différentes des autres marques. Le yogourt est bien normal , un peu liquide mélangé au crémeux. Gros format idéal pour votre famille.

November 06, 2016

This is a regular on my shopping trip. My favourite flavour is by far cherry and I take one for lunch every day. It's a healthy option and a great choice for a snack.

September 30, 2016

Ce sont mes yogourts préférés. La majorité des saveurs sont excellentes. J'apprécie d'ailleurs citron et fraise-rhubarbe. Les seules sortes que j'aime moins ce sont ceux avec l'ajout de céréales. J'en mange quotidiennement.

September 26, 2016

I never really understood the hype for this yogurt. It claims to be good for your digestion because of the probiotic BL Regularis. If you do a bit of research, you'llsee that what it actually is is Bifidus Regularis or Bifidus Lactis, a strain of bacteria which is common. After a lawsuit over their specific health claims, they changed the name to get out of trouble. Every dairy product contains bacteria, and there is not enough substantial evidence at this time to prove whether or not these help with certain digestive issues.

This particular yogurt is very runny and thin in texture. Some yogurts are like that, but this one almost appears to have been watered down, even after you stir it thoroughly. The taste is very odd and artificial.

Considering its marketing tactics have caused the price to increase, I really don't think it's worth shelling out the extra money for a product that's subpar. There are better quality yogurts available, and they're likely to do just as much for your digestion as Activia.

September 03, 2016

I like how this yogurt comes in different flavours! I think it has more flavours than other brands of yougurt. I like to buy the little containers of it to eat at lunch time. The taste is really good. It is a very good yougurt to est if you have a upset stomach.

August 24, 2016

I have to admit that activia yogurt is one of my favourite brands. They come in so many different flavours ( strawberry rubarb being my favourite) and I love the thick creamy taste. They have pretty good marketing too because they leave you believing that only their yogurt has all those special GI purposes when in reality all yogurt is probiotic

July 10, 2016

I was buying this yougurt until i tried iogo . I still buy it sometimes. Its not bad yogurt, i found it more runnier and sweet than other yogurts. And i have to agree it does leave the aftertaste .pricewise u can score good when u use coupons.i sign up for danone promotions.so they have been send me lots of coupons for it

June 29, 2016

Je mange un yogourt Activia tous les matins. Les probiotiques m'aident grandement au niveau de mes intestins. Le goût est délicieux. Il y a plein de fruits dans chaque pot.

April 26, 2016

I am not a fan of this yogurt. I find it is watery and this yogurt leaves a bad after taste in my mouth. I have tried different flavors and the taste just wasn't there.