Danone Activia Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 265 in Yogurt

Activia is a delicious and nutritious probiotic yogurt that helps to improve digestive comfort.

March 15, 2017

Love this yogurt and all the commericals they made for it as well!
    This pack has all the different kinds so you aren't stuck eating 25 of the same kinds of yogurt, yuck!
    They all taste amazing even the strawberry and they're awwssome for lunch bags or even a snack on the go

March 07, 2017

Le yogourt Activia est vraiment excellent!
    C'est un yogourt rempli de probiotiques qui est très nutritif et qui contribue à un mode de vie sain.
    Il est offert en plusieurs variétés et selon moi pour avoir essayé toutes les saveur , elles ont bon goût en étant onctueuses et crémeuses.

March 06, 2017

My whole family loves the Danone Activia Yogurt. We eat it during breakfast and sprinkle trail mix on top and it's so delicious. It's also a yummy snack, so instead of pulling out the chips, this is a great option! Love it!

March 06, 2017

I didn't like the taste of this yogurt and I have always been craving for yogurt. It may be good for my health but I definetly don't like its taste. It's too sweet and the texture I really dislike it.

March 02, 2017

Love the flavours. Strawberry-Rhubarb and the pineapple ones are amazing. They are really great added to cereal and fruit for a parfait or frozen as a popsicle too! Plus, the pro-biotics really work to regulate everything.

February 28, 2017

We eat a lot of yogurt and Activia is one of the brands that we regularly buy. I really like the flavours and the quality of the product, very smooth and delectable taste It's one of my favourite dairy products. I am not convinced of the effectiveness of the probiotic component, there is no difference between times we eat it and we don't.

February 27, 2017

This product is worth every penny I spend on it. I stock on this weekly as I eat it on a daily basis and it works as it says it does on the package. Id keep buying it.

February 20, 2017

Activia yoghurt is such a great brand. They have so many different flavours to choose from, they have different sizes of yoghurts, and different kinds, including Greek and dessert flavours. Activia has really tried to step up their game. Plus the benefits from eating 2 a day is a bonus.

January 25, 2017

I don't really like the tast of yogurt. I dislike the Greek yogurt, I friend told me about this brand and I tried it and now I'm hooked. I love the lemon and pineapple flavour.

January 22, 2017

One of my favourite yogurts that have good quality of taste. I usually eat it with the combination of granola cereal which makes it taste better. Very fulfilling and great flavor ( vanilla which is my favourite!).