Dare Bear Paws Brownie
Good

Dare Bear Paws Brownie Reviews

Ranked #406 out of 1061 in Snacks

January 28, 2016

I didn't like the taste of these brownies. I found they didn't really taste like chocolate at all and just tasted very artificial.

August 12, 2015

#Dare "Bear Paws Brownie" are made with real rich chocolate. They are soft and chewy and very good. They are also wrapped individually so they are perfect for travelling, picnics, snacks and lunches for work. Children and adults just love these tasty treats. Great price too.

August 11, 2015

Great product for a snack at hem or on the go. Just found them at the dollar store!

August 09, 2015

Perfect for my kids lunches. These are very well priced, delicious, and come in a great portion size. My kids love them!

August 09, 2015

My daughter loves these, their one of her favourite snacks, she loves them because their shaped as Bear paws & because their so chocolaty. What I also love is that their peanut-free & I can pop one of these snacks in her lunch bag for school.

August 09, 2015

My son loves these, i always have to have them in the house. They're great to pack as a snack on the go, or nice to enjoy in the house. They're very soft and I like how they're individually wrapped so the kids don't eat too many. You provide them with one pack as a snack and that's it.

June 11, 2015

A rich chocolate brownie paw that is flavourful and does not break apart in your lunch bags. Two cookies freshly sealed in wrap for easy transportation. A filling snack that is not too sweet. I like that you have many tasty flavours to choose from.