DAVIDs Tea - Mother's Little Helper Reviews

Ranked #126 out of 555 in Tea

February 28, 2017

I absolutely love Mothers Litter Helper tea from David's Tea. Not only does it taste amazing, but it sends you softly and swiftly off to sleep. I drink this tea for an hour or so before I want to sleep and it always provides me with some seriously good zzzz's!!

February 14, 2017

I got this tea as part of a gift set and I thought it steeped well and tasted reasonably good. I don't particularly like David's Tea but sometimes there is a tasty mix.

February 14, 2017

I was given this as a gift, and I have to say it has some sort of calming effect. Before bed I like to have a cup of tea to unwind, and this is my go to. It smells fantastic, and tastes incredible. It really is a mothers little helper.

December 14, 2016

There's nothing like a warm cup of tea, a cozy blanket and a good movie to wrap up your day. Mother's Little Helper is a great tea to sip on and wind down from your hectic day, with the peppermint to refresh your thoughts, the lemongrass to calm your storm & the valerian root to relax your soul; this is my go to night tea.

September 30, 2016

This stuff is where it's at! It has a little bit of Black tea, a bit of herbal, and a bit of a tart kick. There is a lavender aftertaste. It's probably called mothers helper because there's a bit of a caffeine kick. And I'm not hating on that!

June 22, 2016

Very refreshing tea with different herbs, totally organic. Nice flavour I can only describe as being 'different' and worthwhile exploring. I like to steep this for a good minute or even two to get the full flavour and smell. Its a nice tea for anyone who likes herbal teas.

March 23, 2016

My favorite DavidsTea tea. I loved this, had tins of it. I recommend this to everyone. Now that I can't drink it, because of the hibiscus in it.. I still recommend people to try it out!

Organic: Peppermint, lemongrass, hibiscus*, rosehips, chamomile, valerian root, cornflowers.

March 10, 2016

I love this drink! I like drinking it before going to sleep, because it is decaff and it has a really soothing flavor. I also like drinking it when I'm sick. I find that it helps with nausea.

February 25, 2016

Mother's Little Helper is a wonderful tea from Davids Tea. I like to drink it on occasion before bed and it just puts me to bed, and I get such a nice solid sleep. My sister was over one day and was having a rough day and was all emotional, I made her a cup of this tea and it helped her relax so much.

February 12, 2016

Everyone should have this tea at their house. I'm stressed out, overworked and just plain overwhelmed, just a cup of this and, I am calm and collected. The camomile and the lemon grass makes this tea tasty and calming at the same time. It's like a warm blanket that lulls you to sleep.