• Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid, Apple Blossom
  • Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid, Apple Blossom

Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid, Apple Blossom Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 135 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

January 21, 2017

I have found this to be a great hand dishwashing liquid in terms of the amount needed to get dishes clean - i.e. good value. The scent is very pleasant. I do not specifically purchase it for the antibacterial aspect because I don't actually believe in using too many antibacterial products, it just happens to be in this formulation.

January 10, 2017

Always loved Dawn products, but this my friends is so nice! the scent is heavenly, the dish soap cuts thru greasy so easy, no wonder they use this on the oil spills on the animal life! because it works! a little drop goes a long way!! and safe for the environment! and added protection for you (antibacterial) Love this product!

October 17, 2016

I won't buy anything but Dawn soap !!! I don't care if anything else is on sale ! I won't be talked into anything else !! Dawn is a great value ! And smells good too. Mmmm green apple my favourite dish soap smell so far. Would highly recommend to everyone ! And I would try and convince all households to switch to Dawn if they haven't done so already. ❤️

August 31, 2016

This super dishwashing liquid is delitghtful experience you can do dishes and at the same time enjoy a great aroma therapy what more do you need to give you the energy too wash your dishes.

August 14, 2016

It will take some convincing for me to change products. Dawn dishwashing liquid is by far the best product I have used. I will continue to use this product.

May 19, 2016

Love all dawn dish soap it works great . plus my grandson who is 2 years old had got permanate marker on him and a warm cloth and dawn dish soap took it off with no scrubbing also makes the best bubbles for him it is not very costly and lasts a long time you do not need alot in your water it works on the worst greasy dishes,, also i would and do recommend it to all my friends. i do not use anything else and it is not hard on your hands

March 28, 2016

I love dawn, it is my favorite dish soap. I usually get the original blue, but like to try different kinds. nice and gentle on my hands, does a good job getting dishes clean. great for bubbles too :)

March 16, 2016

The smell is very pleasant. It not only cleans my dishes... I put equal parts of water and vinegar in a spray bottle and add Dawn. I spray it on the grime in my tub, sink, toilet, let it sit for 15 minutes and grind just washes away. Try it you'll love it too.

February 04, 2016

Now I am a fan of Dawn dishwashing liquid as it throughly cleans your dishes and the Apple Blossom smells amazing. I also like the fact that it is antibacterial properties to help kill germs, I recommend this soap !

January 14, 2016

Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid, Apple Blossom is what we use at home for our dishes. It is effective and cleaning the dishes without much scrubbing, it smells nice, rinses away easily, and smells nice. It removes grease and is also effective in wiping counter tops and the stove. And a little goes a long way.