Dell Inspiron Switch Reviews

Ranked #65 out of 98 in Computers

February 25, 2014

I absolutely love my Dell. All of my computers (desktop and laptop) have been Dells, except for one. My Dell switch is awesome because I can change the face plates on it whenever I feel like it and it's like I have a new computer on the outside. Currently I have a pink plate on it. The plates come in lots of fun designs and colours, which is great. The computer itself is fantastic. All of my Dells are still speedy after years of use, and my switch is still running great after a year and a half, even after being dropped a couple of times. It runs all of my programs smoothly and effectively without problems. I can take it back and fourth to school easily (it's not too bulky or heavy). It loads stuff fast, it's all around great. I will never stray from Dell.

June 16, 2012

I got this laptop as a graduation gift from my father. I'm pretty sure I would not have bought this for myself, but I am not complaining (free laptop!). I have never owned a Dell computer before, so far I have no complaints, but then again I haven't had any interactions with customer support yet. Which is always grounds for an epic story.
As for the laptop. The commercials and advertisements boast HD graphics and surround sound. They both live up to the hype. The sound is awesome and the quality is pretty good, even on the webcam.
It also boasts about "dell stage" which is apparently one touch access. It basically shows the time and weather and stuff. I pretty much close it out right away and barely use it, so I can't comment on that.
The battery life is so-so. Not terrible, but not anything to write home about either.
And now to the switch lids. I like how it says "change your laptop with your mood" when the laptop lids cost from $20-$30 each. Oh and it only comes with one basic black lid. I am a poor college student. I can't afford to throw away money like that so that kind of defeats that whole feature for me.
Oh it also comes with like a short subscription to McAfee, which is nice.The last laptop I had came with a months subscription to Microsoft Office, but this one didn't have that at all.
Overall this laptop is pretty nice. It has a large memory capability, which is a plus. The keyboard and screen are perfectly average. It loads really quickly....so far. I am pretty satisfied with this computer. Although the switch lid is kind of a waste of money IMO.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier