dermaglow Nuvectin Triple Action Eye Lift
Amazing

dermaglow Nuvectin Triple Action Eye Lift Reviews

Ranked #480 out of 624 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

April 29, 2015

I keep this in the fridge so it's nice and cool for the the mornings where I haven't had a lot of sleep. I wouldn't say this is a Holy Grail product but I do enjoy it and really my biggest problem w this product is the price, it is quite expensive as is most of this line. Dermaglow is a great line but it is on the very expensive side, but the products do work, so it makes shelling out that kind of cash a little easier!! Yes I would recommend this product to my friends in the future.

March 03, 2012

Waste of Money I get more satisfaction out of the roller eye cream from Garnier.

January 19, 2010

I won this product in the chick advisor birthday giveaway and thought it seemed pretty neat. I do not have any wrinkles around my eyes but I thought that this product might be helpful in reducing under eye circles (as it claims it will.)
    I have used this product quite a few times and have found no results what so ever. I do not get really dark circles under my eyes, but this product did nothing to reduce what discoloration I did get. It does have a cooling effect, so it might work on puffy eyes, but I don't ever get them (I get the opposite, a sunken dark area) Overall it feels kind of gooey and sticky, and did not do much of anything. I can't even say it moisturized, because I don't think it did. I would not recommend this product.

Robynbraye has posted in the forum topic
    best foundation

Ear12343 added a new review for
    Samsung hdtv

Ear12343 added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    favorite food

best foundation

favorite food

winter please goooo away

blubie added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath