Deva Curl No-Poo

Deva Curl No-Poo Reviews

Ranked #634 out of 938 in Shampoo

August 10, 2016

A little goes a long way!

As a curly girl, I've struggled most of my life with managing my curly hair. For the longest time it controlled me! It took all my time, energy and money! Until I was introduced to Deva Curl!

The No Poo is a non lathering shampoo. Used with One Condition and one of their gels it leaves your curls hydrated and virtually frizz-free.

Did you know that curly girls are not supposed to wash their hair every day?

The product are a little expensive to get started but a little goes a long way! I LOVE IT !

July 30, 2015

this stuff is pricey, but if your curls are hard to manage, the whole 3 step system works!!! hard to find a great curly hair product that works, but this is it!!

June 09, 2015

Although the fact that this doesn't suds up takes some getting used to, I find that the No-Poo is pretty effective. I don't use it for every wash though because I find that my hair gets greasier sooner. I use it more when I'm traveling to give my hair a change from the regular stuff I use.

October 22, 2014

This is amazing. I haven't liked my hair curly in years. My sister got a Travel kit for her birthday and said it worked well. So I bought it and LOVE it! The best thing is I don't have to use any heat on my hair which helps to prevent damage. It looks GREAT air dried. It smells good and is paraben and sulfate free. I'm in love with this stuff!

June 29, 2013

I had high expectations for this product that were not met. It didn't smell nice, nor did it cleanse well!

January 02, 2013

Deva Curl No-Poo conditioning cleanser) is the best product I have ever found for properly cleansing my hair. It contains no sulfates, parabens or silicones. The fact that it doesn't lather like traditional shampoos takes alittle getting use to but once the psycological aspect is overcome you will find that you can't imagine how you used anything else. I have swavy/curly hair and I always hated it. Now I love my hair. Properly cleaned with nothing weighing it down it has amazing curl that isn't frizzy. Curls are defined and bouncy. Adding the Diva One Conditioner Ensures hair isn't dry and is extremely soft. Diva Curl also gives you info on the proper way curly hair should be conditioned, how hair water should properly be removed after washing(no towel drying). Other products in the line such as Deva Angel defining gel and others will make you embrace the curls so many of us have hated our whole lives. The products are a little expensive but well worth the price. They can be found at Beauty supply outlets and higher end salons.

January 18, 2012

Deva Curl No-Poo (shampoo) is the best product I have ever found for properly cleaning your hair. It contains no sulfate, paraben or silicone. The fact that it doesn't lather like traditional shampoos takes alittle getting use to but once the psycological aspect is overcome you will find that you can't imagine how you used anything else. I have very curly hair and I always hated it. Now I love my hair. Properly cleaned with nothing weighing it down it has amazing curl that isn't frizzy. Curls are defined and bouncy. Adding the Diva One Conditioner Ensures hair isn't dry and is extremely soft. Diva Curl also gives you info on the proper way curly hair should be conditioned, how hair water should properly be removed after washing(no towel drying). Other products in the line such as Deva Angel defining gel and others will make you embrace the curls so many of us have hated our whole lives. The products are a little expensive but well worth the price. They can be found at Beauty supply outlets and higher end salons.