Dior Addict Lipstick

Dior Addict Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #857 out of 1019 in Lipstick

July 15, 2015

My only real gripe with these? I have to reapply fairly often, like every 2 hours. Not because the colour is fading but because my lips start to feel like they need more hydration. They aren’t dry or peeling, but feel like they need a “moisture top-up”. I just adore the shade Nude Fever though so I’m going to move past this one little thing because the packaging is of course, droolworthy and the buildability of each of these shades is a huge plus for me. I have never been one to wear coral, but with this formulation I can be as comfortable with coral as I want to be!

April 03, 2015

Dior lipsticks are the best! They feel high end and they look absolutely stunning on the lips, nothing like drugstore lipsticks.

August 25, 2011

Dior Addict Lipstick in 578 "Diorkiss" is the shade I have. This is the best lipstick I have ever owned in my life. It goes on with a very glossy finish, it's pigmented but can be worn sheer as well, it lasts all day long on my lips, and it's super moisturizing. Although it is quite pricey, it is totally worth the price! So I recommend this product to anyone in the world that can afford it, it's worth the splurge and you won't be disappointed!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes