DiorSkin Airflash Spray

DiorSkin Airflash Spray Reviews

Ranked #384 out of 595 in Foundation

An ultra-light foundation that delivers an airbrushed effect with precision and ease.

March 27, 2016

absolutely loved this foundation. its flawless but the only problem i found with it...it doesnt cover well around the nose, if you have blackheads or enlarger pores. extra coats of foundation is needed around the nose. or apply primer around the nose first.

February 12, 2016

This is a nice foundation. Light, airy. I would suggest applying it to a sponge rather than directly onto the face which can be tricky. Dior products in general are such top quality if a bit pricey.

April 03, 2015

Incredible foundation! I don't spray it directly onto the face because it's messy and I don't want to waste a single drop of this stuff. It really makes you look airbrushed!

August 17, 2012

At one of those high end stores, a pro applied this on my face and I just walked to the register and bought it. It is pretty expensive around 60$ but we are worth it right :)
However, I have no idea how that guy applied it on my face that day, I was never able to get the same effect. I followed the same steps, clean face, nice moisturizer, a damp foundation applicator pad, product sprayed on the pad first and patted on the face??? Nope, it never looks the same. Since I paid a LOT of money I couldn`t get rid of it either but it looked truly amazing when applied by a pro. So, if you know how to apply these type of special products and willing to pay a good amount of money, try this and let us know the results please :)