Doterra OnGaurd essential oil Reviews

Ranked #157 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

April 23, 2016

This is an oil I could not live without. As soon as my kids start with a runny nose or a tickle in their throat it is being diffused no matter what. I don't want to say it cures them but it sure helps cut their down time for sure.

November 16, 2015

I can't rave enough about this stuff. I love doterra oils and this is one of my go to's. I have young children at home and a dog....that eat everything. I hated using sanitizing wipes as there are just so many chemicals in them. I needed a more natural solution. When my friend introduced me to doterra I was sold. The ongaurd is a natural sanitizing oil that I can use around my house and not be concerned that babies or dog gets it in their mouth. I mix it with a little vinegar and water to dilute it in a spray bottle for when the kids make a mess on a counter/ table. Also for when the dog has an accident to quickly sanitize the spot she did her business. I also have that same solution in my spray mop so I don't have to use anything with chemicals in it. Also great to quickly spray and sanitize the counters. Use it in the bathroom for Toilet Bowl and counter cleaning. The uses are endless. The price ends up being cheaper than if you bought bottle sanitizer. Any parent should try this amazing natural disinfectant :)