Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture Root Lift Hair Spray

Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture Root Lift Hair Spray Reviews

Ranked #91 out of 2161 in Hair Care

October 20, 2016

My fine flat hair is tough to get volume into without the products weighing it down. Dove's Root lift spray gives my hair a nice boost that lasts through the day. It doesn't cause any itching, like some products I have tried. It has a nice fresh scent that isn't overpowering. Another Dove product to love!

October 07, 2016

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

September 15, 2016

Donne à mes cheveux beaucoup de corps et d'ampleur. Abordable il est digne des grand produit qui coûte le triple du prix.l'odeur est douce et reste toute la journée dans mes cheveux.

September 15, 2016

I have very fine hair and usua;;y hairspray weighs it down. I tried this as it said root lift hairspray and that it did.. It lifted my fine hair . I loved that part that it did poisturize as well. My hair stayed in place all day. Great product

June 28, 2016

I've tried many products that claim to give your hair volume but I have to say this spray did the job for me. My hair is very fine and thin and usually any product similar to this one did give my hair volume for a couple of hours. This spray worked for me all day and even on humid days! Way to go Dove! Another great product!

June 28, 2016

This product has a slightly above average price. It works really well even on those hot humid days. It also has a nice light scent. I would buy it again but when it's on sale.

March 16, 2016

I would have to say this is one of the best products from Dove. I have used other Dove products and absolutely love them, but this is one of my fave ones. It keeps my roots nice and moisturized while keeping it fresh.

February 24, 2016

I can't say enough about this product! I have very thin, fine hair, and it didn't weigh down my hair at all. It really gave my hair lift and volume, and left no residue feel at all.... my hair felt very soft, and smelled sooo good! Completely happy, and will continue to use forever!

January 31, 2016

My hair falls kind of flat and I didn't like the way my hair felt when I had product in it. My mom gave me a bottle of Dove Oxygen Moisture Root Lift Spray to try and I love it. No matter which shampoo I use this spray gives my hair more volume. Best of all I don't feel like it has anything in it.