Dove Advanced Hair Series Quench Absolute Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 935 in Shampoo

November 08, 2016

Today in the mail I received a sample package of Advanced Hair Series Quench Shampoo and Conditioner. I love trying new things so,..just hopped out of the shower. This shampoo is equivalent to a high end salon type. The lather and scent are so luxurious and as soon as you rinse it out your hair feels so silky. My hair feels so great, so soft. I certainly will be looking for this on my next shopping trip!!

November 02, 2016

J'ai bien aimé, plus hydratant pour mes pointes que les autres produits dove du genre. Odeur super sous la douche. Mousse bien dans les cheveux. Laisse les cheveux lisses.

November 02, 2016

J'ai adoré ce shampoing de sont odeur à la qualité du produit pas besoin de ce remplir la paume pour que ça mousse je le recommande à tous de l'essayer !!!

November 02, 2016

I'm so in love with this product. it make my hair feel soo nice and it smells amazing. This is my first time using this and I will buy thus products. .

September 22, 2016

Love this shampoo and that it keeps my hair wavy. I don't really like the scent, but it's subtle enough for me to keep buying it. Price has gone down as well so it's more affordable.

0.5/5

September 18, 2016

this shampoo claims to hydrate and help the frizziness but it doesn't. it did just the opposite with my hair. My hair felt very dried and the scent of the shampoo is overpowering ! smells like baby powder and it smells forever ! I've already washed my hair once and i can still smell it . This shampoo did absolutely nothing for my hair . I do not recommend .

September 15, 2016

I found this shampoo to leave my hair feeling clean and light without either of that heavy, straw-like texture from a clarifying shampoo or the heavy gunked up texture that most other shampoo's leave behind. The scent is mildly delicious. I will be using more of this!

September 14, 2016

The smell of this shampoo is incredible. I normally do not like much smell to my products, but I find this so soothing in the morning. It makes me want to stay in the shower longer!!

September 11, 2016

I got a sample from sample source. The shampoo looks like phlegm, it's greenish yellow, it has a scent. I don't have curly hair, but my hair was dry. After using the shampoo my hair was hydrated.

August 26, 2016

So I received a sample pack of the shampoo, conditioner and creme serum. I have naturally curly hair and usually I don't use a shampoo because it tends to be quite drying for my hair, and I don't use conventional conditioner because of the silicones in it.

However, sometimes you just have to use shampoo because sometimes you have to get all the buildup out of your hair.

Anyway, so I used this because I had it lying around, and the smell is really very intoxicating! It's so nice! I found that it wasn't very drying (usually my hair is more frizzy when I use shampoo)

So, for those ladies with naturally curly hair who need a shampoo once in a while, this one is great!! I don't know the price because I was just using a sample pack, but I'm sure it's possible to get this on sale with coupons! :)