Dove Clear Tone Antiperspirant Reviews

Ranked #268 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

This unique antiperspirant formula contains calendula and sunflower seed extracts to moisturize skin to help accelerate natural skin renewal processes. For underarms with visibly reduced dark marks and an even skin tone. 24 hour odor and wetness protection.

September 08, 2016

I love this antiperspirant. It delivers 48 hour protection for me. Like the fact that it doesn't sting if applied after shaving. Love the fact that it keeps me dry and odorless if I need it to for 48 hours. They scent is pleasant without being overpowering.

August 02, 2016

bon rapport qualité prix un bon petit anti-sudorifique léger et agréable à porter qui fait son travail en toute discrétion . Application agréable et douce ; pas collant et épais . Donc je vous recommande de faire un essai si vous avez le goût du changement .

May 19, 2016

I bought this deodorant because it claims to moisturise your underarms as well as battle odour. It does its job at keeping the stink at bay but i dont find that it does my skin any good.

January 25, 2016

I have been using this anti- perspirant for a few years now and have not been able to find anything better quality wise its pretty much perfect for me.

#1 Has a nice clean mild smell that wont over power your perfume
#2 Helps even out the discoloration under arms due to waxing or shaving
#3 Doesn't dry out you armpit
#4 Doesn't leave behind any white residue on clothing

February 06, 2015

I sweat a lot, and have the stains on my shirts to prove it. Dove Clear tone has changed that - and smells great to boot! It doesn't leave white marks on my clothes either, and the smell is so light that it doesn't turn off my super sensitive breast fed baby!

October 11, 2013

I'm a heavy sweater and I don't really think this prevents perspiration for me but I do like it. The calendula and sunflower seed extracts one has a very fresh and clean smell. It does go on very soft and from what I can tell it does stay clear.

October 02, 2013

I don't use deodorant but when I saw the advertisement and it says that it will help improve discolouration I had to give it a try. The smell is pleasant, it went on clear and smooth. After months of using the product I still see no improvement.

March 23, 2013

I personally really like this collection of anti-persperants. They smell nice and they feel nice on the skin. They leave my underarms feeling very smooth, and it doesn't leave the same greasy feeling that other brands do.

November 21, 2012

I really love all the Dove deodorants there so mild on the skin and always have a nice light scent.I like the smell of the calendula in this one.I defiantly have noticed that it does lighten discoloration under the armpits and it goes on really smooth and silky my underarms almost feel moisturized.I have very sensitive skin and have had reactions to other deodorants but this has never given me a rash.A great product from Dove.

November 19, 2012

I received my 17g sample of the new Dove Clear Tone Skin Renew for free, but a 46g solid can be bought on Well.ca for $4.99. This new Dove has calendula and sunflower seed extracts that is suppose to help moisturize your skin and help reduce underarm discolouration. It contains notes of violet; lilac, rose and vanilla musk witch is a combination of scents that I just happen to love. Dove says their new Dove Clear Skin Tone Renew can give you order and wetness protection for up to 24 hours and its specially formulated to smooth dry underarm skin. I’ve been using this for a few weeks now and although I like how it smells and how it keeps me dry and fresh smelling, I haven’t noticed any change in the color to the skin under my arms. They don’t tell you on their web site, or in any of the advertisements that I have seen, how long you are suppose to use it before you do start to see any improvement in any discolouration you may have. I had very little discolouration under my arms to begin with, so I can’t really say how well this aspect of the new Dove Clear Tone Skin Renew is working for me, or not working for me. I believe this is one of those products that you just have to give a try for yourself because everyone skin is different in so many ways. Over all I would recommend the new Dove Clear Tone Skin Renew, how ever I do with a warning not to expect miracles to happen to your underarm skin, at least not in just a few weeks.