Dove Energizing Body Mist 3 Fl Oz Spray Bottle
Good

Dove Energizing Body Mist 3 Fl Oz Spray Bottle Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 103 in Body Mists & Fragrances

August 03, 2016

Ce sont des fragrances conçu pour aller avec les déodorants. Lorsque tu te sens plus à l'aise de sentir bonne, mais que ce soit léger, c'est parfait. L'odeur reste toute la journée en plus. J'en mets sur mes vêtements, dans mon coup et sur mes pognets.

June 30, 2016

These are so cheap and so worth it. Some days I want something a little lighter. This scent lingers on clothes and smells great. I wouldn't consider it perfume though.

June 16, 2016

I love this...of all the body mist that I have used this is definitely one of my favourites. It is long lasting stay on you right throughout the day and is not overpowering.

June 10, 2016

I'm a huge fan of Dove products, and even more so their line of fresh fragrant body sprays! You can usually find them in shoppers or some other small shop like that in combo deals. Two for $$ or something like that. Variety of scents, some fresh, some spicy and some even almost mouth-watering and long-lasting scent. a great way to wash off that beachy water smell! Citrus is my fave!