Dove Flexible Hold Hairspray Reviews

Ranked #106 out of 144 in Hairspray

January 14, 2017

I like the scent it doesn't smell like a bunch of chemicals as most other hairsprays smell like. The hold lasts all day. It scrunches my hair really nice. It's more of a naturel hold which I like.

December 20, 2016

Great hairspray. Holds your hair in place for a little g time. Doesn't have a harse scent very subtle. My favorite hairspray. Doesn't leave your hair feeling srixky and stiff

December 16, 2016

I have a very active job. This product does not maintain my style throughout my work day. If I was to work inside perhaps it's hold would be sufficient.

October 08, 2016

Into this! Both my sister and I love this stuff. It has thuis really fresh and almost addictive smell that we're into. It lasts not all day, but in its defence I have very thick wavy hair. It's really good at smoothing out my baby hairs.

March 22, 2016

This hairspray has a light powdery scent that I really enjoyed. The nozzle is great. It's very fine and it distributes the product evenly on the hair. This will not leave your hair crunchy, it will always hold your hair and keep it flexible. I would highly recommend it for fine hair.

March 10, 2016

Just purchased this hairspray last week and I am impressed. As the title suggests, the product does not leave your hair stiff and crunchy, but rather gives it texture and long lasting hold (it looks more natural). I also like the scent, it's not too strong and almost smells like perfume. Great price too!

March 09, 2016

It was good! i don't use hairspray a lot but this worked well, didn't smell to strong and my hair felt pretty good. I'm pretty happy to use this. Some I have used makes my hair sticky & feel bad after awhile & i'm pretty impressed it worked very well. Thanks

March 04, 2016

I bought this product on a whim, as the store was out of my usual product. This hairspray smells soo good, and keeps shape very well, but doesn't make your hair feel hard. It is very comparable to other store hairsprays/products, and it smells amazing!!! Will honestly keep purchasing this hairspray... thanks for being out of my regular spray!!

March 01, 2016

This is the best hair spray I've ever used! I got it as a gift for Christmas in a gift pack. Used it all and then when it was gone I went and bought a different hair spray, ended up using that kind one time and went back out and bought the dove one once again. It's amazing and smells so good!

June 13, 2014

This Hairspray works Excellent!!! Keep my flyaway, frizzy hair in check. But my hairstyle is not weighed down , or sticky!! LOVe. The fragrance is light!

Caro9 has posted in the forum topic
    Dove Foam

Caro9 has posted in the forum topic
    La Roche Posay

Roseanne

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Windows 10

Fresh Prince of Bel Air

EdnaJ has started a new forum topic
    Multi Brands Women's Product Review

smontero84 added a new review for

StyleLynn added a new review for
    Viseart Palette Petit PRO