Dove Flexible Hold Hairspray Reviews

Ranked #100 out of 134 in Hairspray

October 08, 2016

Into this! Both my sister and I love this stuff. It has thuis really fresh and almost addictive smell that we're into. It lasts not all day, but in its defence I have very thick wavy hair. It's really good at smoothing out my baby hairs.

March 22, 2016

This hairspray has a light powdery scent that I really enjoyed. The nozzle is great. It's very fine and it distributes the product evenly on the hair. This will not leave your hair crunchy, it will always hold your hair and keep it flexible. I would highly recommend it for fine hair.

March 10, 2016

Just purchased this hairspray last week and I am impressed. As the title suggests, the product does not leave your hair stiff and crunchy, but rather gives it texture and long lasting hold (it looks more natural). I also like the scent, it's not too strong and almost smells like perfume. Great price too!

March 09, 2016

It was good! i don't use hairspray a lot but this worked well, didn't smell to strong and my hair felt pretty good. I'm pretty happy to use this. Some I have used makes my hair sticky & feel bad after awhile & i'm pretty impressed it worked very well. Thanks

March 04, 2016

I bought this product on a whim, as the store was out of my usual product. This hairspray smells soo good, and keeps shape very well, but doesn't make your hair feel hard. It is very comparable to other store hairsprays/products, and it smells amazing!!! Will honestly keep purchasing this hairspray... thanks for being out of my regular spray!!

March 01, 2016

This is the best hair spray I've ever used! I got it as a gift for Christmas in a gift pack. Used it all and then when it was gone I went and bought a different hair spray, ended up using that kind one time and went back out and bought the dove one once again. It's amazing and smells so good!

June 13, 2014

This Hairspray works Excellent!!! Keep my flyaway, frizzy hair in check. But my hairstyle is not weighed down , or sticky!! LOVe. The fragrance is light!

June 14, 2010

I have always loved DOVE products. Its lines are good for sensitive, and it's moisturizing. Prices are well below average and very good for what they make. I actually only paid $3.50 CAD, but I just rounded it up to $4. This is a flexible hairspray with natural movement. So it's not supossed to crucially hold in your locks with that hard, crusty, texture. It's great for those loose curls! I curl my hair the night before, and my hair curler is an expensive one.. so its high high heat. So my curls are quite tight and my hair looks like a mane! So i sleep on my curls and the next morning my hair loses some of its volume, which i want because errr... loose curls duh! And i love using this hairspray because it gives my waves natural movement. and its very lightwieght. It also has moisturizers in it. It has a nice scent for it.. i cant even explain. :P But it smells very good! Its great for on the go hair. Great for striaghtening hair. So you don't look like a greaseball with all the hairspray on. I would rate this hairspray a 4/5. or even 4.5. I like the flexibility of this hairspray and Ive been using it since probably over two years ago. And continued to do so. I really recommend it if you're looking for the lightwieght movable hairspray for a summer day or a day out in the city.