Dove Go Fresh Body Mist Nectarine and White Ginger
Good

Dove Go Fresh Body Mist Nectarine and White Ginger Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 103 in Body Mists & Fragrances

A burst of uplifting freshness to revive your skin and brighten your senses...the lush scent of nectarine & white ginger...and as a final touch, a hint of Dove moisturizer.

June 23, 2015

I use this in lieu of regular perfume because I am a bit sensitive to smells. Also working in a scent-free environment, I find that just a touch of this mist, keeps you feeling fresh without breaking any office rules. Refreshing without being overpowering. A must have!

March 04, 2015

Bliss in a bottle!..OK maybe I'm exaggerating a little bit but to me this is easily one of the best drugstore body mist out there.The scent is crisp, refreshing and makes you want to have others hug you so they can tell you how nice you smell (hey happens to me virtually without fail)No need to over due it with the spritzes the scent definitely sticks-you could even give it one or two sprays in the air, walk through the mist and that could work.The other scents are delightful as well. Just wish it was bigger.

July 20, 2014

Own this one, pretty nice scent. Smells good. Price is fine.

What do you think, have you tried it?

May 29, 2012

I love this product, if you by chance see it in the store, pick it up. The smell is amazing, its not overpowering, but it lingers, so when you move around you get that little hint of smell. I even bought my 9 year old daughter some and she loves it, she can wear it to school because it is not an overwhelming smell. I also love that Dove has different kinds.