Dove Go Fresh Nectarine & White Ginger Beauty Bar

Dove Go Fresh Nectarine & White Ginger Beauty Bar Reviews

Ranked #123 out of 158 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

Dove Go Fresh Burst Beauty Bar Soap gently cleanses and moisturizes your skin with an ultra light, hydrating formula, while invigorating your senses with the lucious scent of nectarine and white ginger.

January 14, 2017

It smell sooooooo good!!!
    My skin smell like heaven all day long.
    It does not dry my skin like ordinary soap can. I'm feeling so soft. It is Wonderfull!

December 03, 2016

This is a great soap for a great price. It is gentle on sensitive skin. I like how it suds up but it is a luxurious and creamy lather. It does not leave me feeling rubbery like some soaps. The smell is great too.

December 03, 2016

I felt very clean after using this product and the smell was refreshing!
    The price was good and its available at most of the stores I shop at.
    I've always enjoyed all of the dove products. Good value for your money and this doesn't leave your skin all dried out, so that is a definite plus!

January 29, 2016

The dove go fresh bars are my favourite soaps that I have tried on the market.
    I always find myself coming back to this product. I love the variety of scent and
    This one is no exception. The nectarine smell is energizing and refreshing!

January 29, 2016

i love this bar smells great and suds up really nice no soap scum left on my body ,,i hate it when i use a soap that leaves a film on my body... i love dove!!!

January 29, 2016

I like the smell of this bar but it drys my skin out bad.

January 29, 2016

I really really adore those soap. There is nothing ales to make me so fresh and soft. The parfume is awesome. I will never change for nothing those great soap. Who never used Dove Go Fresh bar yet, I really think that now is the time!!!

June 23, 2015

ABSOLUTELY LOVE DOVE PRODUCTS! Especially their classic beauty bar, but this is no exception! One would think tweaking the scent can potentially alter the quality and effectiveness of their original but no no no. The scent is AMAZING definitely one that can give you the extra boost in the morning and get you awake if cold water doesn't. Dove stays true to their products and this scent is my favourite! (I even use Dove's go fresh spray in this scent in lieu of perfume!)

June 13, 2014

I love how soft it makes the skin feel, love the scent, although i'd like a bit more nectarine scent and a little less ginger

June 13, 2014

This product smells fantastic! I recommend it