Dove® Nutritive Solutions Burst Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 935 in Shampoo

November 01, 2016

Le shampoing lave bien mes cheveux ,mais pas assez hydratant pour les pointes. Mousse bien sous l'eau et bonne odeur dans les cheveux durant la journée.

1.5/5

November 01, 2016

This shampoo dried my hair. I used it several times and noticed my hair starting to break, heavily whether brushing or washing. I then noticed that in the ingredients it has sulfates. My own fault as I did not check that before my purchase. Will not buy again.

August 04, 2016

I've tried dove nutritive solutions burst the other day! It smells soooo nice and the smell lingers for a very long time. Very nice! You don't need much for a great lather and it rinses out easy. Makes my hair soft.

August 04, 2016

I love the Dove Nutritive Solutions Burst Shampoo. With having aging hair that is always colored, I find that this shampoo leaves my hair soft and manageable. It gives back some of the nutrients that constant coloring strips my hair of while leaving a great scent behind.

August 04, 2016

Beau, bon, pas cher comme on dit ein! Sans être mon préféré, j'ai bien aimé ce produit! Il sent vraimennnnttt bon et donne des cheveux super doux!! :)

August 03, 2016

Great shampoo, leaves my hair feeling soft afterwards, I have really dry hair and this shampoo makes it really smooth and not to mention the scent is really nice too

August 03, 2016

This shampoo is a great price and great quality. I love the smell of it and it leaves the hair feeling fresh and clean. I will certainly purchase it again.

August 03, 2016

I really love this shampoo! The smell is amazing! I found it was a nice texture and lathered really well. Left my hair feeling refreshed and soft. But not to soft! Just right! lol The price is good as it usually is with Dove products and its well worth it. I would definitely recommend this shampoo and I would purchase it again! :)

August 03, 2016

I finished chemo treatments in January hence in the period of re-growing my hair. I found that this product smelled great and at the same time was helping my hair grow back stronger. My short hair feels great and I have always relied on the Dove products. You can always rely on their products to be great!

August 03, 2016

My family and I love the smell and the feel of this shampoo. It leaves the hair feeling clean and fresh. It lathers nicely and leaves the hair smelling good after drying. The price is right, as well. Works really well with the conditioner - so purchase both!