Dove® Nutritive Solutions Colour Care Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 937 in Shampoo

October 30, 2016

Like many other Dove hair care products I've reviewed in the past, I do like em. But, do I think that they work exceptionally well for their individual, specified purposes? No. As I mentioned in my Dove® Nutritive Solutions Volume Boost Shampoo review, I think their claims are a little exaggerated and feel that all their shampoos work more or less the same. I have personally used this shampoo in the past when my hair was colour treated, and now I watch my mom use it. She dyes her own hair every few months with professional products (Wella). Within a month's time, I can see the colour fade and it's no longer as vibrant. Unfortunately, it doesn't retain colour like some of the higher end brands from the drugstore. It's not a problem for her because she likes the smell, the way it makes her hair feel, and the value of the product, and because she dyes her own hair, but if you're seriously looking for a product line for colour treated hair, I likely wouldn't consider or recommend this line.

October 25, 2016

Dove Nutritive Solutions Colour Care Shampoo is my go to product for everyday. I have coloured wavy hair and Dove leaves my hair silky soft, manageable and keeps my colour looking new. It is reasonably priced and gentle with a soft fragrance.

October 22, 2016

I really love this shampoo. I use this shampoo daily and I really like it. It gets my hair clean,soft and fresh. Its low price and it does the job. I recommend this shampoo.

October 22, 2016

My husband bought this shampoo by mistake, no one in our family dyes our hair! But we've been using it, with the bonus Color Care Conditioner too, and loving it! This product makes our hair shiny and soft, and very manageable, this is a quality shampoo! I would very likely buy it again, on purpose!

October 22, 2016

Quand je viens de faire ma teinture, j'aime bien trouver un produit qui m'aide à la conserver le plus longtemps possible. Avec ce shampoing de Dove, je sens que ma couleur persiste un peu plus qu'avec d'autres shampoings que j'ai déjà essayé. Il nourrit mon cheveux et le rend visiblement plus en santé, car un cheveux teint n'est pas toujours celui qui est dans la meilleure condition, les miens ont définitivement besoin d'amour.

October 21, 2016

Bought this when it was on sale and needed one for my colored treated hair. Made my hair shiny and smell good! Protects the colour as it's suppose. Recommend to anyone who is on a budget.

October 21, 2016

I usually love Dove products but this one left me with greasy feeling hair. My hair was weighed down and greasy. If you want something light weight I do not suggest this product.

October 21, 2016

Dove Nutritive Solutions Colour Care Shampoo really works and smells great, that keep my nice shining color stay up to much longer, I will keep using it.

October 21, 2016

It's my replacement shampoo for that in between change.
Or when my regular shampoo is not available.
It delivers a good wash but not sure I would use it consistently.

October 21, 2016

I love Dove hair products. Well actually I love all Dove products. But especially the hair products. I love how it smells and how it makes my hair feel amazing. I would definitely recommend this product!