Dove Refresh + Care Invigorating Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 99 in Dry Shampoo

This dry shampoo is designed to absorb oil between traditional washes so hair looks and feels refreshed. The weightless formula cleans to transform lifeless hair, so you can enjoy fresh, volumized hair, even when you skip your regular wash.

For more info, please visit Dove.

Ce shampooing à sec a été conçu pour absorber l’huile qui se forme entre les lavages habituels, donnant ainsi l’apparence et la sensation de cheveux fraîchement lavés. Sa formule non alourdissante nettoie afin de transformer les cheveux sans vie, pour conférer une chevelure volumisée, empreinte de fraîcheur, même quand vous devez sauter un lavage.

November 10, 2016

This product effectively removes oil from my hair. However, it does leave a bit of a white residue if I use too much, but this can be brushed out. The smell is nice!

October 21, 2016

Dove is my go-to brand for hair products. After trying several dry shampoos and trying to find a balance between effectiveness, scent, and price, this one came out a winner.

October 20, 2016

Great dry shampoo! Probably the best dry shampoo out there. I have very straight hair that gets greasy really easily so this product is a life saver in the mornings when I'm in a rush. This transforms my greasy flat hair into beautiful voluminous hair. I always get the most complements on my hair when I use this dry shampoo.

October 17, 2016

Très efficase et indispensable. J`aime beaucoup les produits Dove alors pour moi c`est certain que celui ci est aussi très apprécié. Laisse les cheveux beau et d`apparence frais laver du jour. Un bon dépannage entre les shampooing .

October 11, 2016

I have very oily hair between regular shampooing. So I need a strong dry shampoo that gets the job done! I was very surprised that the Dove dry shampoo really packed a punch! It left my hair clean without being too dry. It had a very pleasant scent. It didn't leave that white residue that some other dry shampoos leave. It left my hair with volume and it was very manageable. The only draw back with this product is I have to use quite a bit to get the desired outcome I'm looking for. So I go through the bottle quickly. But at the price point, I think I paid around 4 bucks, at least it's affordable.

September 23, 2016

This dry shampoo works like a charm, because washing your hair everyday is bad for the natural oils this formula makes it appear as if you've washed your hair because it soaks up the oils and leaves you with a fresh feel. It also leaves a fresh scent that lasts all day!

September 21, 2016

I've used many dry shampoos in the past and find they either leave a white cast or feel sticky in my hair with dove I don't have the white cast and my hair feels refreshed

September 20, 2016

I was satisfied with this product! You can find it at walmart so it is really afordable. In my opinion the product is really good and effective for the price you pay! I would definitely buy this product again! I do enjoy the smell as well

September 20, 2016

Once again mama of 2. Not tons of time to shower every morning. And my hair is supper thick so washing it is a pain in my butt lol!! I love the easy spray. The price is good compared to other try shampoos. Also smells amazing !! Try price matching and coupons for an even better price!

September 19, 2016

I had to stop using this product because it was giving me extreme dry scalp and dandruff. I would typically use it after 2-3 days of not washing my hair. It worked well and smelled good in the morning - but come the end of the day my scalp was SO itchy I could not handle it anymore. Great price but horrible quality. Sorry Dove!

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!