Dove Refresh + Care Invigorating Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 105 in Dry Shampoo

This dry shampoo is designed to absorb oil between traditional washes so hair looks and feels refreshed. The weightless formula cleans to transform lifeless hair, so you can enjoy fresh, volumized hair, even when you skip your regular wash.

For more info, please visit Dove.

Ce shampooing à sec a été conçu pour absorber l’huile qui se forme entre les lavages habituels, donnant ainsi l’apparence et la sensation de cheveux fraîchement lavés. Sa formule non alourdissante nettoie afin de transformer les cheveux sans vie, pour conférer une chevelure volumisée, empreinte de fraîcheur, même quand vous devez sauter un lavage.

January 12, 2017

I bought two of these bad boys when shopping in November thinking that they would be a saving grace during the holiday season. Well it definitely was not a saving grace. It left my hair with a nasty grey tinge to it. It doesn't really help with greasiness and the absolute worst yes it gets worse it made my hair extremely unmanageable. I couldn't put a brush through it even though I had brushed it really well before application. I actually had to wash my hair after using it so it is a waste of money. The whole point of it is to keep it clean and fresh between washings. I expected a lot better coming from Dove. I will never buy this one again.

January 12, 2017

love this stufff! works awesome on my hair the next day without shampoo. lasts all day as well. i find it hard to find a good dry shampoo that doesent make your hair feel even more oilier than it did before you put it on. but this stuff does the trick :) good price too

January 08, 2017

great product! its my go to dry shampoo! it doesnt make your hair super oily which I find is very common with many different dry shampoos. I recommend this!

January 06, 2017

This stuff is great I have used for a while now and would recommend it to everyone. It is convenient and easy to use. Dove dry shampoo leaves your hair looking clean and also leaves hair soft and easy to work with. My hair loves this stuff and so do I. I have even given it as a gift to a few people that I know who really needed this product.

1.5/5

January 06, 2017

This crap didnt work for me! I'll use Batiste ANYDAY over this stuff. I love DOVE deodorant there isnt anything better than Dove. But for some reason their drg shampoo just doesnt do it for me! I dont notice a difference and I just think it looks super white after. I dont recommend this product at all. Get Batiste.

January 05, 2017

I love this dry shampoo. It's definitely a lot more affordable than some of the other ones on the market and it smells and works great. I spray it on my roots and then brush it out to get rid of any "whiteness" that shows up.

January 02, 2017

I love this product. It really work for me. There is no visible residues. It remove all of the oil i got in my haïr ans they look really clean after a use it.

December 22, 2016

This is probably the best combination of price and effectiveness i've seen in dry shampoos.

Sprays a thin layer of very fine powder, there is no visible residue afterwards. Other dry shampoos I've tried, I can always see the residue on my hair, even after combing through. I get about 10-12 uses out of one can, my hair is normal in volume.

The smell is very powdery and a bit strong, but then again this may be necessary considering it's supposed to neutralize sebum.

Also works well to add volume on clean hair.

December 19, 2016

Love the Dove Refresh +Care Invigorating Dry Shampoo - In between washes it gives my fine (weak), fair hair a quick refresh with a bit of volume and takes out the look of grease. Smells nice too :). Exceptional value when on Sale!

December 18, 2016

love the smell of this. works great. price is great too, im on my 3rd bottle right now. i only use it when i havent showered and my scalp is greasy. love it tho

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Badges

morencyc added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Cjanzen added a new review for
    Sunrype fruit 2 go

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Bose Bluetooth Wireless Headset

anoosi23 added a new review for
    Kiva Black Seed Oil

danaorgnero added a new review for
    My Sister's Keeper Book