• Dove Straight & Soft Sleek Styling Cream
  • Dove Straight & Soft Sleek Styling Cream

Dove Straight & Soft Sleek Styling Cream Reviews

Ranked #1785 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Repairs damaged hair by penetrating deep into the finest lines and breaks of every hair strand for intense hydration. Strengthens hair and reduces breakages and split ends leaving hair sleek and soft.

October 30, 2016

bonne crème lissante pour les cheveux. Rend mes cheveux doux et lisse mes pointes fourchus. Bonne odeur agréable comme tout les produit dove. Petit prix.

October 30, 2016

It is now going into winter, and as a blow dryer and someone who uses a flat iron on a daily basis, I needed a styling cream to finish my hair. This keeps fly-away's in control, keep static away (which is my biggest pet peeve in winter months) and not only smooths, but gives a light shine. It is not heavy which is good for my fine hair. I only wash every 2-3 days also, so I was happy when my hair didn't get a greasy look to it even when I re-applied later in the day. This styling cream works great so far. I also like it for when I use hot rollers to define them without using a heavy pomade.

I recommend this from Dove.

June 12, 2016

Love this! Used to use salon brands then after having my daughter my hair wasn't the same tried this and it made my hair soft and manageable, easy to style and helps reduce frizz. Price is great!

November 15, 2009

I love this product. Seriously. I have pretty curly/wavy hair and sometimes I like to mix it up and wear my hair straight. I find the only effective way to get it to go straight is to invest in Dove Straight and Soft Sleek Styling Cream.

I have pretty thick hair, but I only need the size of a dime to distribute throughtout my hair while damp. After you get it all in your hair you'll have to blow dry your hair straight and seperate the hair into sections for the best effect.

If I'm going for that stick straight look, I'll run a hair straigtener through it, but most of the time all I really need for softer and straighter hair is styling cream. Seriously people, invest in it, it's a great product and it smells wonderful too!

April 11, 2007

Bought it because it was on sale at Shopper's - CAD$3.49. I apply it on slightly damp hair. I noticed the tips of my hair does straighten. I have very thick, very coarse, wavy hair. But don't expect it to be a magic potion. This is just a styling aid. I don't blow dry my hair so I don't know it would look like. When I do iron my hair though, it has fantastic results. And it smells nice. Cons: Is it just me, or it becomes greasy when you wash your hands and hard to rinse off?

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye