Dove® Sweet Cream & Peony Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 581 in Body Wash

October 11, 2016

Gel douche agréable ,odeur douce et féminine sous la douche. Il mousse beaucoup sous l'eau. Bon prix,bon produit. Hydrate ma peau, la rend souple et lise.

October 03, 2016

I have never used a body wash like this one. When I poured it out onto my hand I was sure it was cream. It has such a nice texture and keeps your body moist while being a very effective body wash. Love the feel of it the smell... just about everything about it!

September 21, 2016

Merveilleux produit de Dove body wash, j'utilise leur produit depuis plus d'un an, ma peau est soyeuse, douce et ne laisse pas de résidus sur ma peau.

September 11, 2016

Je suis désolée de devoir dire que je n'aime pas du tout cette fragrance. J'utilise cette gamme de produit depuis très longtemps et j'ai essayé cette odeur et détesté. Le parfum est fort et si floral qu'il reste sur la peau trop longtemps.

September 01, 2016

I just tryed this body wash out last week. and it smells very gentle and soft. It has a thick texture and a lot goes a long way. Makes your skin soft and smells good

September 01, 2016

This body wash is thick and creamy. It lathers well and rinses easily off the skin. It has a lovely fragrance that I would describe as a sweet floral scent. After showering, my skin feels soft and moisturized. I have always been a fan and regular user of Dove products and I really enjoy this Sweet Cream & Peony body wash. It often comes on sale for a great price which makes it a very affordable body wash.

September 01, 2016

Creamy, luxurious body washes are the best. Doves sweet cream and peony doesn't glide off your skin in the shower before having a chance to do anything, it stays on long enough to enjoy the great smell and moisturize your skin to the point you can skip lotion after using this body wash. Two thumbs up!

August 31, 2016

Dove body wash is amazing for giving you a long lasting fresh smell after a shower.
    The creamy texture is amazing for your skin and I feel so soft after!
    Thanks DOVE :)

August 30, 2016

I really like Dove bodywash products, they never disappoint. Dove Sweet Cream and Peony Bodywash smells amazing, it really leaves your skin feeling beautiful and moisturized! Its my favorrite summer item!
    I would really recommend this to family and friends and will definitely stocking up on this one when its on sale!

August 29, 2016

LOVE dove body wash! This is the only body wash my husband and I use on our skin. It is creamy and moisturizing yet gentle on our skin. We love all of the scents but particularly this one is extra amazing and floral.