Dove Ultimate Clear Antiperspirant Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 460 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Formulated to stay on skin, not on clothes, Dove Ultimate alleviates white marks while its 1/4 translucent moisturizers care for underarm skin. Plus get 24-hour odour and wetness protection and a fresh powder scent, all in one anti-perspirant. See www.dove.ca for more info.

January 16, 2017

J'ai bien aimé!!! Il a tenu bon toute la journée!!! Tient bien au sec, pas d'odeurs indésirables, c'est important!!! Je bouge beaucoup dans une journée, à cause de mon travail...

September 14, 2016

Love it. I have tried a lot of different antiperspirants and always come back to this! It doesn't leave me feeling sticky like others do, it goes on dry, smells clean and fresh and lasts long.

September 08, 2016

I absolutely love this product , it smells great and gets me started on my day . When I start my day with a dove antiperspirant I can do anything !!!!!!!!!!!

September 07, 2016

I love this deodorant. Before seeing it in the store I never knew Dove had deo. I tried it and fell in love. It makes your underarms so soft and smells fantastic. I'll never go back to Secret.

August 02, 2016

Tired Dove Antiperspirant Stick have to say i love the smell how ever i dont feel like i am covered enough i feeel like i hve to keep applying for more coverage.

April 23, 2016

I used the cucumber-scented one, and it has a light, refreshing scent. It stays on for a long time, and does not leave marks or residue on my clothing.

March 01, 2016

I used this brand especially this one coz i love the refreshing scent of the cucumber. It envigorates my senses everytime I apply this. Keeps my underarm fresh, dry and not sticky. Me and my husband use this. Great for summer.

February 08, 2016

This is by far my favorite anti-perspirant! I have always had a problem with heavy sweat and odor but not anymore since I found dove melon scent !! I love the way it softens my skin, doesn't clog my pores and stops me from perspiring as much ! The clean melon scent makes you feel fresh all day. The price is very affordable, it does not leave residue on your clothes and it works great!

February 08, 2016

I love Dove anti persperant. Especially the cucumber. I love the light smell. It always keeps me dry. Even through my workout. I've tried many anti-persperant nothing beats Dove.

January 19, 2016

Cet antisudorifique est incroyable! Depuis plusieurs année j'utilise le déodorant de dove à la fragrsne de concombre. Je n'ai jamais été décue! il protège pendant toute la journée et sens divinement bon! Je n'ai jamais a m'inquiéter avec dove et je le recommanderais à toutes!