Dr. Bronner's Lavender Coconut Organic Hair Crème

Dr. Bronner's Lavender Coconut Organic Hair Crème Reviews

Ranked #135 out of 577 in Conditioner

February 19, 2017

I have curly, freezy hair, need to use cream or other hair products, used this product in my friends house the other day, it worked so well, after that i didn't wash my hair 3 days to not loose it, most products keep my hair up whereas this one nicely pulled it down just like the way i want.

June 25, 2016

Dr. Bronner's is a fantastic company that brings customers an all natural option for soaps, haircare and more.

I have used the Lavender Hair Crème and I love it. It does not leave your hair heavy or sticky. The smell of lavender lasts throughout the day. It leave the hair so shiny and soft and is a great conditioner to leave in after using the Dr. Bronner's liquid castile soap for washing your hair (do not forget to use an apple cider rinse after using the soap and I would also suggest diluting the soap with water in a container before applying it to your hair).

You can use this crème on damp or dry hair - I would highly recommend it alone or as part of your Dr. Bronner's hair care!