Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Formaggi & Pomodori

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Formaggi & Pomodori Reviews

Ranked #78 out of 2318 in Grocery

August 16, 2016

I stock up on these when they are on sale. Shoppers Drug Mart have them on sale a lot of the time. Lots of times I add a few of my own veggies to them. They are always fresh tasting, never greasy, and the taste is delicious. I have tried all of the different Dr. Oetker different pizzas but this is my favourite.

July 16, 2016

My mom and I always have a few of these in our fridge because if you can't decide what to eat for dinner- one of these in the oven makes you feel like you're dining out. Thin crust means you won't feel heavy or bogged down. When I eat regular pizza, I love it, but I feel sluggish afterwards. The toppings are great. And as a major benefit, these usually go on sale frequently at Shopper's Drug Mart so you pay even less. Plus you get optimum points. If you shop, shop smart.

April 01, 2016

These are so good! I love the thin crust. The quality is great and there are lots of topping options depending on your preference! These often go on sale at grocery stores and shoppers.

March 28, 2016

This Dr. Oetker frozen pizza is a dinner when you need something quick.
    The crust is quite thin. It is definitely a healthier option when compared to
    other frozen pizza or take out. I do prefer my pizza to have more cheese
    though. But this is a lighter pizza so it won't sit in the pit of your stomach
    after. I love pizza and I love that I can indulge in this one without feeling
    weighed down.

March 28, 2016

For a long time these were the only pizza's I would actually buy. The thin crust was one of the main reasons why i preferred it over the thicker as well as greaser pizza crusts other brands promoted. While other brands have since released fine thin crust pizza's, Dr. Oetker is a brand I will always trust. I know that any pizza I try from them I am bound to like (great flavour choices) and am likely to also be able to afford! Plus, coupons and sales are very frequent!

December 08, 2015

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Formaggi & Pomodori;

healthier option to take out pizza
    a lot less cheese
    thinner crust (which is good less carbs!)
    good toppings lots of mini tomato ingredients on the toppings

good alternative and easy to bake on the oven
    less greasy and fat

not as fresh as take out, but healthier in my option

September 29, 2015

As far as frozen pizzas go I always get this one. It has a great taste and the ingredients are pretty good. They have good flavour combinations, and the Formaggi & Pomodori is a great example. I find that its a bit pricey for the amount of pizza. It's a thin crust, and I find I can eat half easily before feeling full- so really you can only share with another person. It's a good treat every now and then.

April 20, 2015

Great tasty pizza with lots of healthy toppings. One of the better frozen pizzas on the market. We sometimes like to add a few extra ingredients from our kitchen to add a little pizzaz. Great for the whole family, lots of varieties to choice from and great price.

April 20, 2015

Delicious! I do not usually like frozen pizzas but this one takes the cake . The ingredients are super fresh and the crust is thin and crispy just the way I like it .

April 20, 2015

This is a good quality frozen pizza, thin crust and crispy and real tomatoes and herbs. You can taste the use of fresh herbs which makes a huge difference in quality. My only complaint is sometimes I find it too have too much cheese.