Druide Burdocke Balance Certified Organic Shampoo
Good

Druide Burdocke Balance Certified Organic Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #367 out of 935 in Shampoo

March 30, 2016

Organic... That's the best! You can wash your hair into the river with this magnificent shampoo, it fantastic! Smell great and good for the environnement!

1.5/5

December 23, 2015

When I bought this shampoo I was looking for something that would be a little more natural for my hair and would work with hair that had been dyed. My hair is also naturally on the dry side so after some research I thought I would give this product a try.

The first thing I noticed about the shampoo as I was lathering my hair was the smell. I really didn't like it at all. I also noticed that while I was washing my hair it felt on the dry side but I would give it a chance because sometimes that happens but in the end some products make my hair soft. This did not happen - instead my hair was even more dry after it dried. The only positive I found was it didn't affect the dye in my hair.

Bottom line:
This product may be more for someone who has greasy and chemically treated hair. I will not be buying product again.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?