Good

Dry Idea Stain Clear Multi Protection Reviews

Ranked #198 out of 439 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

August 27, 2016

I bought this because it promised 72 hours of protection. I didn't expect to rely on this, but I am having a problem finding an effective deodorant/ anti-Perspirant , considering this very hot summer, a physical job, and scrubs that aren't conducive to keeping me cool. I like a combination anti Perspirant and deodorant, and the other criteria was long lasting, and something that would stain my navy blue uniform. This product really does what it says it will do. I use it immediately after my nightly shower, then again in the morning, and have noticed a big reduction in wetness. I also haven't had any marks, or straining on my clothes. I will buy this again. Oh, and I bough the "clean" fragrance, which I find refreshing, and not too onberpowering.

May 05, 2015

This is a roll on antiperspirant and deodorant . I tried the Clean scent. It has a clean fresh scent. The event is not over powering as to interfere with your lotions or perfumes. Scents do both me, and this is light enough that it has no allergic reaction. It rolls on, drys fast, and cleasr. It does not leave a white residue like many others. It leaves no stains or marks on your clothing even when sweating. The product keeps you dry through hot and/or stressful situations. The best I have used to date.

amandaxo added a new review for
    Skittles Original

morencyc earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

sli1973 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Medical Woes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
    Huggies Pure Wipes