DuMaurier Cigarettes Reviews

Ranked #361 out of 541 in Misc

February 02, 2016

When I smoked I likes this kind. They were smooth and not too strong. I can't believe How expensive they are now. I am so glad I quit 2 years ago.

February 02, 2016

For the period that I was smoking, these were my cigarette of choice. The flavor is pretty smooth but once a pack started selling for almost $13 there was no way I could continue.

February 01, 2016

I've been smoking for 40 years Now and DuMaurier is one of mine and my Husband's favorite brand we used to buy them all the time but,now they're so expensive that we only purchase them occasionally I like the Duplus that they added on

April 13, 2015

i've been smoking for almost 15 years. DuMaurier has been my brand for 6 years now. I like the smooth and rich taste. the new duplus filter are also an added bonus.

October 22, 2014

Ok so DuMaurier/Players/ExportA, all cost's well over $10pack.
(which is ridiculous!) Recently I bought a pack of DuMaurier for a treat and was disappointed to find that I preferred my usual brand PallMall over it. I had both packs to choose from and I kept going for the cheaper brand. It tastes better/stronger and not as 'airy' as the expensive.
So, I won't be wasting money on those expensive cigarettes anymore, i think I'll stick to my usual!!