• Echo Acc 120 Colors Eyeshadows

Echo Acc 120 Colors Eyeshadows Reviews

1 review
Ranked #139 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

June 27, 2016

I love having a variety of eye shadows – in the same token, I also get really bored of the same colours all the time with larger sized eye shadows.

These eyeshadows come in a plastic box, and TWO layers of eyeshadows (60 colours per palette). There is a colour for every occasion – I especially love the speckled colours to add a splash of colour. I am now able to match colours to my entire wardrobe and mood, and these will definitely come in handy for parties, celebrations, and even Hallowe’en if I want to be extra extroverted with my make up designs!

In the box itself, there are side grooves so you can easily take out the top palette and have access to the lower palette. I am unsure how long the container will last – it definitely would not sustain a fall to the ground without breakage.

The powder is the perfect softness – not so soft that it crumbles on the brush or skin, but not so hard that I have to dig to get colour on my brushes (brushes are NOT included). I have not had colour bleed or crumble onto my face either immediately after application or during the day.

I would say the quality is mid way between my Avon shadows and my MAC shadows – so for the price point, it is definitely a GREAT value!

The colours are each about ¾” in diameter, giving each colour plenty of use.

The noted lifespan of these shadows is about 24 months, so if you don’t use a lot of shadow, gift one palette to someone else so they get full usage!

*** I received this product at a reduced or no cost for my fair and fabulous review ***

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS