EcoTools Bamboo Buffing Brush
Good

EcoTools Bamboo Buffing Brush Reviews

Ranked #222 out of 456 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

October 27, 2016

Ce pinceau fonctionne à merveille. Les poils sont doux et il applique très bien le fond de teint. Ce pinceau est en vente dans plusieurs pharmacies ou au Walmart à un prix très abordable. Je le recommande vivement à tous ceux qui recherche des pinceaux de bonne qualité mais à bas prix.

December 13, 2014

So, for the 30 years I have been wearing fondation, I have applied it only one way - with my fingers. However, lately my foundation has been looking kind of cakey... not exactly the look I was going for. I didn't want to spend a lot of money on a foundation brush since I wasn't sure if it was something I would keep using.

Well, the Ecotools buffing brush is perfection. At only $9, this brush makes my foundation look flawless. It takes a little longer to apply foundation with a brush, but the result is worth it. The bristles are soft and dense and there has been no shedding, so far. The handle is comfortable to hold, and it feels like a very high quality brush. I will definitely be buying more Ecotool products.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!