Egyptian Magic

Egyptian Magic Reviews

Ranked #987 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

May 02, 2015

I found out about this product during my 2-3 years of extremely bad breakouts. Many Youtubers / bloggers were raving about the Egyptian Magic being their holy grail product and talking about how natural and harmless the ingredients are. At the time, the tub with 4 oz was $40, which meant the price/product price wasn't too bad. However, it was super inconvenient to find in stores - I had to go to a natural foods store to find it.

To use this product, you have to rub it on your fingers to melt the oil a little bit. After using this product, I feel like it did not totally absorb into my skin (not for a while anyway). I always used this at night, so the product had time to soak into my skin. When I wake up in the morning, I have this 'sticky' feeling; but when i touch my skin, it does feel smooth and dry.

Personally not a fan of the product. Its a bit of a hassle with the melting the oil on your fingers and feeling oily right after you apply it. Also the price is a little high for using such basic / simple ingredients (ie: honey, olive oil, beeswax, etc.)

August 04, 2014

I'm still on the fence about Egyptian Magic. I had heard good things about it, so I bought a two tub pack at Costco. So far it seems to be working ok on my eczema, but my hands aren't really soft. I also find it extremely greasy, but I'm not sure if that's because I'm putting too much on. The one bonus is that I can use it on my lips as well, which is good since I ran out of my regular lip balm.

December 22, 2012

Egyptian Magic is probably one of my holy grail products. It is absolutely amazing. It's made of 6 natural ingredients. It comes in a tub. I bought mine last year, and I'm not even half way done. Egyptian Magic is not only used to moisturize your skin (body and face), but it's great for bug bites, cuts, eczema, blisters, and sun burns.

For the face, I would no more than a peasize as if you use too much, you might get oily bumps.

I was in Hawaii a few months ago and my face burned the 3rd hour we were there. On the first time, I used aloe vera. I had to reapply the aloe vera like every 2 hours, but it still stings and it did pretty much nothing for me because my face burned pretty badily. And when my face burns, it burns bad; I would need creams with antibiotics in them. But I was in Hawaii for vacation so I would have to wait a few days before I got home. So on the second day, I thought maybe I'll put some Egyptian Magic on. Best. Idea. Ever. Not only did it soothe my face, but I only had to apply them on my face once in the morning, and once at night. My sun burn healed within a few days.

It's also very good for girls with blisters on their feet from wearing heels. Apply a thin layer on the bottom of your feet before you go to sleep, the next morning you will notice your feet much softer! =)

April 12, 2012

My daughter had found this product on YouTube and wanted to try it. Egyptian Magic is an all purpose skin cream that can be used as a moisturizer, on scars, acne, etc. It is 100% natural ingredients which it a huge plus in my books. They are olive oil, honey, bee pollen, beeswax, royal jelly and propolis extract. This is not an attractive product - resembling very firm vaseline! You put a small amount of this between fingers or on your palm and rub until it looks like an oil. This is a bit intimidating when you put it on but it quickly absorbs into your skin. There is no 'greasy' look or shine as you might think when first applied. It smells like beeswax when first put on which I love.
I highly recommend this product. It takes a bit to get used to the look/feeling when it is first applied but is well worth the results. I have been using it for a few weeks and love the way my skin feels.
The price is a little high for the 4 oz. jar but you use only a very small amount so it will last quite a long time. Egyptian Magic is a bit hard to find. I could only find a couple stores that carried it. Quite frankly, it was a royal pain getting it. I would suggest that ordering online is the best way to go. When I need more, this is definitely what I will be doing.