e.l.f Cosmetics Exact Lash Mascara

e.l.f Cosmetics Exact Lash Mascara Reviews

Ranked #562 out of 773 in Mascara

November 06, 2015

E.l.f products are my go to cosmetics whether I am just going out with some friends or just out anywhere, the prices are VERY reasonable and VERY good quality.
The Exact Lash mascara is my GO TO mascara, it doesn't clump up on me, and it lasts all day and it looks beautiful!

July 15, 2015

Not the best mascara A little on the clunky side in my opinion.

March 13, 2015

For the price, this is a great mascara. I have sensitive eyes and have had trouble with other brands irritating my eyes but this one does not. Not as high quality as a makeup counter brand but I wouldn't expect it to be because the price is so low.

July 03, 2012

This is a great mascara! The brush is tiny and is able to really coat every single lash. It's easy to get a more dramatic feather lash look with this brush as well. The formula is good and stays on. It doesn't really clump too much. The one hard thing about this mascara is taking it off. I find it really sticks to your lashes and makes it difficult to remove with make up remover wipes.