e.l.f. Cosmetics Hydrating Face Primer

e.l.f. Cosmetics Hydrating Face Primer Reviews

Ranked #114 out of 322 in Primer

July 11, 2016

I purchased this as a makeup primer because I find sometimes my skin becomes a little flaky with using so much powder. This definitely does the job at hydrating however I find the formula very oily and leaves a slimy residue. I still use mine however I find that I can't use it everyday resulting in me having to go with a different primer.

February 17, 2016

Company description: Boosts your complexion with a drench of hydration, creating a perfect canvas for radiant, younger looking skin. Infused with Grape and Vitamins A, C, & E for nourishing and anti-aging benefits. This multipurpose clear skin primer reduces the appearance of fine lines and transforms your face into a flawless and smooth canvas so makeup goes on evenly for a long-lasting finish.

In my opinion, they are completely right! I use some of their other primers, but this one definitely hydrates my face and feels like I'm moisturizing it! Goes on clear and feels light.