Good

e.l.f. Cosmetics Little Black Book Eye Shadow Palette Reviews

Ranked #438 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

December 06, 2014

Before I bought the product, I was told that Elf creates horrible makeup products. I still wanted to give it a try so I did. I bought the black book on sale for $5 at TJ MAX. It was definitely worth it. I found the colors to be very nice and applied on my skin so easily. I have a darker complexion and I found the pigments in the eyeshadow to appear evenly on my skin (even the brighter colours). The eye shadows come in a case that opens like a book with a small mirror and an applicator. Overall, this product is amazing and feels amazing. I would be happy to try out any of Elf's other beauty products. Beginners should use this product because it comes with so many colors and is easy to apply. I would definitely but this again.

November 23, 2014

The best eyeshadow palette I have found and for $7 it was too hard to pass up. I honestly wasn't expecting much from this product as the price tag was extremely low, however I will continue to purchase this palette in "warm addition" as I find it has colours almost identical to the Naked palettes by Urban Decay, which run over $40 each!

The colour selection is amazing, the finish is shimmery and sleek and it lasts all day WITHOUT primer!

Best of all - it's cruelty free!

#ChickAdvisorChristmasContest