e.l.f. Cosmetics Shine Eraser Oil Blotting Sheets
Good

e.l.f. Cosmetics Shine Eraser Oil Blotting Sheets Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 29 in Blotting Paper

January 04, 2017

These are super effective and convenient blotting sheets. They fit perfectly in my make up bag or tossed in my purse. The value is great for the inexpensive price, I stock up on these for the summer months when my skin can be especially fussy through the heat and humidity.

February 15, 2016

These blotting she eyes are so convenient. I usually throw into my purse and they come in handy on a hot humid summer day to blot off oil and sweat from my face. It helps matting my skin by removing the shine. Great product and so affordable.

December 09, 2015

I carry these with me everywhere! They're a fantastic value, extremely effective, and they're an excellent product for touching up your appearance throughout the day.

These oil blotting sheets are for absorbing the oil from your face, minimizing your pores, and providing your skin with a natural looking texture.

For only $1 per 50 sheet package, the price can't be beat. With the added benefit of green tea extract, your skin will thank you. It leaves me looking matte and shine free for several hours after using.

My only complaint is that like most oil blotting sheets, these are quite flimsy and have a tendency to tear if your skin is particularly oily.