e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Lengthening and Volumizing Mascara
Amazing

e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Lengthening and Volumizing Mascara Reviews

Ranked #712 out of 773 in Mascara

Achieve thicker, fuller, and longer lashes that are beautiful and natural. The enlarged brush coats your lashes evenly for an enhanced appeal. The unique formula is clump free and quick drying so you can have color that stays on all day with no smudging and no flaking.

September 24, 2016

Did not like this mascara. It was an impulse buy. Did not give and volume and length. Was waterproof that was it. The price was... you get what you paid for.

September 24, 2016

I bought this e.l.f. mascara on a whim at Walmart, because of the price and I wanted to try a new waterproof mascara. While waterproof, I find you need a few layers of product to be noticeable and to compete with other mascaras. I don't think I'll buy this one again.

1.5/5

November 16, 2014

I am a huge fan of e.l.f. products, but the mascara is not very good. It did not lengthen or volumize, and it was as if I was not even wearing a mascara. Even though this product is very affordable, I would skip it and purchase a higher quality mascara.

March 01, 2014

This mascara had a really thin consistency, and was really natural, not a ton of lengthening or volumizing. The issue with this though, was that it would flake off and irritate my eye.

February 16, 2011

I was looking for a brown mascara that wasn't too light or too dark and this one is perfect. It doesn't clump but can be tricky to remove but the color lasts all day. I couldn't tell if it made my lashes longer looking though but for $2 it's great in a pinch.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil