Good

e.l.f. Cosmetics Wet Gloss Lash and Brow Clear Mascara Reviews

Ranked #736 out of 773 in Mascara

October 18, 2015

This clear gloss mascara works wonders to tame your brows. It has 2 sides so I initially used one for my lashes and another for my brows, I liked how it tamed my brows so much I used both sides for just my brows. I will definitely repurchase it.

August 16, 2014

I really don't like this product because it makes my eyebrows feel crunchy. It makes them feel like I just sprayed a bunch of hairspray on my face!

May 29, 2013

The Lash & Brow Clear Mascara works for all complexions, from fair to dark . I use it as a primer for my mascara and the difference is quite noticeable. I would definitely purchase this again.

September 19, 2012

I use this everyday to keep my brow hairs in place. I have a cowlick in one eyebrow but with this product the hairs don't stick up at all. Works well and is only $1!

November 25, 2011

I honestly love this product. I love how it keeps my brows in place and I can depend on it all day. It doesn't make the brows separate, and it doesn't make your brows feel crunchy like other brow gels. There's another side for your lashes, and I mostly use this on my bottom lashes and they make them look crazy good. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.

May 13, 2009

This is a great, really inexpensive brow and lash gel/clear mascara. It curls and lengthens my eyelashes really well. I use it daily on both brows and lashes. It is $1 on www.eyeslipsface.com, but it's $1.49 on drugstore.com. I went with drugstore.com because I needed other items from there which were not cosmetic, so if you want to save that .50, buy it directly from ELF ;-) Love, love, love ELF!