Embrace

Embrace Reviews

1 review
Ranked #694 out of 960 in Books

April 25, 2012

Wow doesn't even come close to how great this book is, not to mention that this is book one of a series. From the time I started reading I got sucked in and couldn't stop. Every time I ended a chapter I had to just get one more in before putting it down, which was very hard to do.

Jessica Shirvington did an amazing job with this book, you feel for the main character, Violet so much and what she's going through. You connect with how mad she gets when she finds out that the only person that she'd ever connected with lied to her about what and who she really is. And you can't help but feel her connection with Lincoln. Throughout the book you feel how much they love one another and how protective he is of her.

I also couldn't help feeling a bit of an attraction when Phoenix entered the picture. At times I was glad he was there with Vi, but knew that something was off with him. This story is unique and brings a new and unique perspective on the word, Angels. I'm super excited for the second installment to come out in September, I'm hooked.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye