Eminence Organics Bright Skin Moisturizer SPF30

Eminence Organics Bright Skin Moisturizer SPF30 Reviews

Ranked #690 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

August 06, 2015

I started using this product when going through skin issues and was in the process of moving into organic products. Great texture, and you don't need to use a lot so it can last 6 months or so.

July 05, 2015

I love Eminence Organics products, but their SPF moisturizer is at the next level. It is the only SPF moisturizer I have found that wears light, works, and also does not sting your eyes. In fact, I can put it all over my face, even getting it on my eye lids, and it just feels good. I highly recommend this product. Well worth the cost, especially since a little goes a long way.

June 25, 2013

This facial moisturiser with sunscreen is a tad pricey at $58, but it is a great product.

It is a pigment lightening moisturizer with broad spectrum sunscreen for normal to dry skin types. It has a creamy, non-greasy texture and quickly soaks into the skin without leaving any residue or that unwanted white/chalky look. And I really like that it hardly has a scent to it.

A natural Hydroquinone alternative complex works its magic by brightening and lightening the skin with African potato and tara tree; protective antioxidant; aids in fading age spots, freckles and hyperpigmentation while boosting collagen for a smooth, even complexion.

I have seen my skin brighten up a bit and I really enjoy the feel of this product on my skin.