Enfamil A+ Thickened Reviews

Ranked #95 out of 131 in Baby Food

February 18, 2016

My daughter had very severe reflux and would not drink more than 1-2oz every 3 hours and what she did drink, she projectile vomited. She wasn't gaining weight and we were so stressed as what to do. We didn't want to put her on harsh medications that have not been proven to actually work. My pediatrician recommended Enfamil A+ Thickened. I swear after only 1 feeding I had a different baby. She started taking more ounces, she stopped vomiting and starting gaining much needed weight. I HIGHLY recommend this product. I wish it was not so expensive though.

November 18, 2015

Thought this was going to be a life saver my two month old spits up all the time and I was so happy to give this a try, however I think he has been more uncomfortable and I really do think he spits up more and I didn't think that was possible, it's also way more expensive for something that doesn't work. I'll be putting him back on a cheaper normal formula.

May 29, 2015

Tummy friendly and good for babies. My son love this brand the cons are they are pricey.

May 25, 2015

I know all babies are different so you can't go off of one review. However, this formula is supposed to help stop spit up... But it made it worse for my daughter! I would not recommend it from our experience. One positive is that it mixes well. But it also gets clogged in the nipple even in a fast flow bottle.