Epsom Salts Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 227 in Natural Therapies

February 19, 2017

I love my baths. Most of the time I put Epsom salts in my bath and the life brand is the brand I purchase. It dissolves in the water really good and helps me and muscles relax. Epsom salt baths are great to help maintain a healthy life.

February 06, 2017

I love Epson Salts when you use it in your bath or as a foot bath. I suffer from anxiety and sore muscles and I noticed that If I use 2 cups of this salt in a full tub of water and soak in it for an hour or so my body feels a lot calmer and the twitching in my legs that I get subsides. If you have low magnesium or suffer from tons of stress its essential too do soaks with a epson salt bath. The salts will absorb though your skin and get inside your body too help with muscle pain or soreness. You can buy this at Walmart, Superstore, Co-op, Shoppers, Safeway etc. And you can find it for about 8-10$ a huge jug.

Just make sure when you use this in your bath don't rinse off your body, the epson salts will continue too absorb that way and you don't want too wash it off.

January 25, 2017

my midwife recommended me using Epsom salt after I gave birth but holy cow, this really helped me down there, like it was so relaxing and makes my stitches feel better. I'm even still buying it for my relaxing bath.

January 20, 2017

I use Epsom salts in my foot bath all the time. I soak my foot in warm water for 15-20 minutes every week. The salts help to remove dead skin and improve circulation in your legs!

It even goes as far as removing toxins from under your feet (which is an amazing stress reliever). My feet tingle for hours afterward. I love it. Definitely recommend.

January 18, 2017

Ma découverte 2016, le sel D'epson. On peut tellement faire de truc avec ça, maintenant je fais moi même la plupart de mes produits pour le bain. Cela ma permis de fabriquer des sels de bains ainsi que des bombes pour le bain, ce qui fait de petits cadeaux pas cher que les gens apprécie.

January 17, 2017

I use Epsom salts multiple times a week. I use it in baths and in foot soaks and it even helps just a little bit in some water on a pimple. It does dry out my skin when used too much but a bit of moisturizer solves the problem. I spend twelve hours on my feet a day as a nurse and this really helps my foot pain.

December 25, 2016

My husband and I used Epsom salts regularly in baths. It provides your body with magnesium and additional vitamins it craves. We would recommend Epsom salts to anyone and everyone. Not only do these salts heal the body but they detoxify the body as well.

November 08, 2016

I had an ingrown toenail once, and I soaked my foot in epsom salts 3 times a day- and it practically healed me! I now have epsom salt baths every once in awhile to help take the toxins out of my body! amazing product, and cheap!

October 31, 2016

Je le dilue dans l'eau de mon bain et c'est super bon pour adoucir les pieds. Gros format pour le prix. Je recommande fortement aux personnes qui sont souvent debout.

October 13, 2016

I use this for my tired sore feet, i am always on my feet since I have 3 children and this is next best to a foot massage. It makes my feet feel so good afterward. i haven't tried it in a bath yet though I have heard its great for complete body aches plus its got antibacterial properties and can even be used for occasional constipation. It is good stuff and I always have a box or a bag on hand.

siffieee has posted in the forum topic
    I need to exercise!

Tweets77 has posted in the forum topic
    Do you always wear ...

Tweets77 has posted in the forum topic
    couponing

siffieee has posted in the forum topic
    Where's everyone from?

nyou.ca added a new review for
    Old Navy Flip Flops