Epsom Salts Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 211 in Natural Therapies

November 08, 2016

I had an ingrown toenail once, and I soaked my foot in epsom salts 3 times a day- and it practically healed me! I now have epsom salt baths every once in awhile to help take the toxins out of my body! amazing product, and cheap!

October 31, 2016

Je le dilue dans l'eau de mon bain et c'est super bon pour adoucir les pieds. Gros format pour le prix. Je recommande fortement aux personnes qui sont souvent debout.

October 13, 2016

I use this for my tired sore feet, i am always on my feet since I have 3 children and this is next best to a foot massage. It makes my feet feel so good afterward. i haven't tried it in a bath yet though I have heard its great for complete body aches plus its got antibacterial properties and can even be used for occasional constipation. It is good stuff and I always have a box or a bag on hand.

October 01, 2016

Great product to have in any bathroom. It dissolves easily under hot water and no scent at all. It is a Life brand so it's a bit cheaper than branded Epsom salts. I usually stock up on these when they are on sale.

September 23, 2016

These Epsom Salts from Shoppers Drug Mart (LIFE Brand) work just as they should..

They dissolve fast under running hot water.. if you just pour them in your tub without water running and just agitate with your hand, they don't totally dissolve.

Them being scent free is perfect for allergic skin. Since they are LIFE Brand they are a lot cheaper. I find Epsom Salts can get pretty expensive. The LIFE Brand price stays the same even for the ones with lavender or eucalyptus.

They are the exact same main ingredient as any other Epsom salt (magnesium sulfate)
Relaxes tired achy muscles, good for migraines. reduce inflammation and the "sulfate" helps absorb the magnesium into the skin.

September 16, 2016

This is a great product to have in your bathroom. Dunp some in your bath, Mix it around, and soak your a chinless away. These are unscented, but come in a eucalyptus scent which is also amazing

August 22, 2016

I use this when my body aches with really hot water I put it in the bath and it definitely relaxes me and helps muscles. My skin feels softer after bathing with these

July 17, 2016

I like to use it when my muscles sore it helps .another thing is home made mosquito repellent with beer ,epsom salt and mouthwash. Works perfect just did it for camping last night and amazing no bugs

July 17, 2016

I buy these Life Brand Epsom salts all the time. They're often on sale for $5.99 a bag - very reasonable! You have to use about a cup at a time, so the bag goes very quickly. Epsom salts have been a life saver for me. After working out, they really ease my muscle pains and cramps. I pour a hot bath and soak for 15-30 minutes with some Epsom salts and by the next day I am usually feeling 100%. Epsom salts are also great for when you're feeling unwell and want to detoxify - Life Brand also makes some eucalyptus Epsom salts that work great for that! Epsom salts are a wonderful, natural product that everyone should have on hand. PS - be sure to google fertilizer recipes using Epsom salts for an easy, cost-effective way to give your plants a boost!

June 07, 2016

Lavender espom salts are my life saver! If it's needed for sore muscles or simple night time relaxation, this does the trick!

Check Target or Walmart for the huge bags on sale!