Ergo Baby Carrier Black with Camel Lining Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 393 in Baby Gear - Carriers

ERGObaby Original CarrierThere is no better feeling than holding your baby close!Using the ERGObaby carrier gives you continuous connection, fabulous feeling of freedom, and security knowing your baby is safe.This is the all-in-one soft baby carrier, assisting you through all the stages of your baby's growth and moving from front to hip to back position easily.Parents tell us the ERGObaby carrier is the best of all the baby carriers on the market. It was designed by Karin Frost and has undergone

May 20, 2016

We decided to invest (definitely an investment because quality carriers are not cheap) and did a lot of research. For the price, quality and longevity the Ergo became our top choice. It is durable and can be with a child from birth (with an extra insert) all the way up to toddler years. It wears like a comfortable backpack and once we figured out a system was very easy to put our baby in and take her out. It is great for traveling because it eliminates the need for a bulky stroller and can fit in a large purse or diaper bag. We love our ergo and can both wear comfortable as it is easily adjustable and in gender neutral colors.

March 11, 2016

I love my ergo! You can use it right from birth with the infant insert. They are a little pricey but worth it in my opinion. It is nice how you can use it in the front or on your back.

March 11, 2016

Love the ergo! Bought it early and had the infant insert. Was super helpful because my child did not want to be put down. Infant insert cushion was also helpful when she got a little bigger to sit up higher. Now at one and a half she still loves it and falls asleep in it. Back support is great and I will definitely use it for future children. Does not disappoint!

February 12, 2016

I Purchased my Ergo secondhand from a Facebook group and I love it, my kids love it, my husband loves it. It is the only place my 17 month old will ALWAYS fall asleep. I carry my 3 years old and my 17 month old in it still.

January 19, 2016

We got the Ergo with infant insert for my son before he was born. He was so tiny it was awhile before we could use it even with the insert (7-12 lbs is the recommended weight with the insert). However, once we could start using it, it was magic. Our son would immediately fall asleep when we put him in it - he even works during the witching hour time. The best part though is that is allows you to be hands free and get things done around the house without putting the baby down. It keeps baby's hips supported as well.

July 30, 2015

We absolutely LOVED our Ergo Carrier and insisted on baby wearing everywhere we went because of the comfort, and beautiful design.
It was easy to clean when baby spat up, etc. Very high quality, used it multiple times and no problems like I've had with previous carriers.

July 15, 2015

I'm addicted too wearing my baby and with this products its even better !!

June 08, 2015

I think I am addicted to babywearing because of the ergo carrier. My baby is not much of a cuddler at 9 months but with this she is so relaxed and i get my snuggles in. For me it took a few tries before I figured out how to adjust it but after that I noticed a huge difference in the load on my back.

The ergo is really easy to put on and adjust. A great investment for anyone looking into babywearing and who are intimidated by wraps!

May 28, 2015

The Ergo Baby Carrier is one of my favourite baby items! The Ergo is worth the money. The quality is great and can be used for a long time. I bought my carrier when my son was 6 months old (I wish I had it earlier) and still use it very often and he is now 2. I recommend the Ergo to all moms and moms-to-be!

May 28, 2015

I really like this Ergo carrier, I've tried a ring sling and a snuggli; and the Ergo is the most comfortable. My only problem is I have trouble snapping the back buckle on my own.

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS