essence All Eyes On Me Multi-effect Mascara Reviews

Ranked #269 out of 775 in Mascara

November 08, 2016

I picked this up on a whim, and ended up loving it. I don't like clumpy lashes or the false lash look - I just want my lashes to look longer and darker, and this does the job nicely.
The mascara is easy to apply, and I didn't experience any transfer or flaking throughout the day. It came off easily at night with makeup remover. I don't believe it's waterproof, but I never put that to the test.
essence has some surprisingly good products for the price!

September 28, 2016

Its a great mascara for day time use to brighting up your eyes and make me look more awake. It lifts my lashes and it doesn't leave my lashes feeling too stiff or hard. It didn't thicken my lashes nor did it give me volume or separate my lashes.

September 17, 2016

This product is amazing of the price you pay. It definitely isn't the best mascara ever made, but it is a great cheap product. It goes on pretty smoothly, it can clump but it lasts fairly long. I have notice some fall out when wearing it but it isn't terrible amount of fall out compared to other products I have tried.

September 09, 2016

*I was shocked to find such a good product at Shoppers so inexpensive too! It was so good my daughters and I all bought more to have a back up one!!!!!

August 16, 2016

I was surprised by how much I loved this mascara, because it is sooo inexpensive. The brush is nice and small, and makes hitting every lash easy, and makes not making a mess even easier. It creates full, long, lashes and though the one I bought is not water proof, I didn't find an issue with leaking.

July 22, 2016

This Essence All Eyes On Me is the ultimate multi-effect mascara. Is supposed to create extra volume, length, curl, thickness, and separation all at once. I didn't find that it gave me any extra volume or thickness but did give me length, curl & separation. For the price I thought it was pretty good even though it didn't do all that it said. I did like the thin/small brush. Usually thickness & extra volume come with a larger brush , so this could be why it didn't do all that it said.

April 22, 2016

I didn't mind this mascara but I'm not sure that I would buy it again. The price point is great but I found it was fairly clumpy and didn't give the volume I wanted. If you want length then this will work great.

March 18, 2015

I was wary about trying such a low price mascara ($2.99), but it turns out Essence is my new favorite Value Brand because of it! The mascara did not clump, it lasted all night (8hrs), and my lashes looked as good as any common brand like Maybelline, CoverGirl, Revlon etc.
My only complaint would be is it did smudge a little bit over time, but no more than your average mascara.
I would definitely recommend this mascara for the price alone. It wouldn't surprise me if in the next year or so the price went up.

December 14, 2014

I tried this mascara for the first time and thought it would be okay but it was not very good at all. It clumps and doesent go on easily at all. I would not recommend this mascara to anyone

December 05, 2014

For a lower price, get the benefits and lasting effect of a higher end product. Shoppers Drug Mart continues to dazzle me with their essence line!

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml