essence eyeliner pen

essence eyeliner pen Reviews

Ranked #147 out of 776 in Eye Liner

October 18, 2016

After using this eyeliner once I have never tried another for years. It's SO easy to use and never budges or runs. Also best of all it's super dude cheap.

August 04, 2016

I have tried lots of liquid liners, but this one beats them all. Picked this up at Shoppers Drug Mart, i had never heard of this brand before, but thought I would give it a try. I was very happy with the results, went on super easy, no smudges, and stayed on all day.

August 04, 2016

This eyeliner is amazing for its price I find that it is a lot darker compared to other eyeliner pens that I've tried. It glides on smoothly and it has a really good formula. It's honestly one of the best drugstore eyeliner pens that I've tried.

May 17, 2016

I have the 100% splash-proof and I LOVE it! It's my favorite eyeliner. Easy application, no mess even if you touch your eyes by accident, it's a long lasting eyeliner. I would totaly recommend it and I will buy it again. Great price but hard to find...

January 08, 2016

The first liquid eyeliner I used and it's still my favourite. It stays all day and helps perfect that wing effect that everybody wants. The pencil itself isn't pointy and sharp so it doesn't hurt the eyelid when applying.

July 09, 2015

For the first few weeks this liner was amazing! Easy to apply, long lasting and easy to use on the eyes,especially for a new eyeliner user such as myself. However, after about a month the eyeliner sort of dried out and I had to press harder on my eyelid and apply several layers to get some sort of effect. For the price I paid a month seems like a bonus!

March 06, 2015

This great brand is a hidden wonder I found in Shoppers Drug Mart. I love this eyeliner pen because it makes clean lines, doesnt clump or smear, stays put all day, and is easy to apply. Great for making dramatic cats-eye looks. Also, I often have issues with my eyes reacting to eye makeup, but they dont mind this brand at all....and the price is SUPER affordable.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?