Essential Oil Diffuser By Smiley Daisy
Good

Essential Oil Diffuser By Smiley Daisy Reviews

Ranked #197 out of 511 in Home Fragrance

March 27, 2016

I bought this off the "SmileyDaisy" website with a coupon. I have to say that this diffuser is much better than the average diffuser. How can you tell?? The vapors that come out of this diffuser actually stay in the air. I do though have another brand and he vapor comes right back down, not much smell there. You can tell that this is a very good quality product and even though you'll have to clear the reservoir weekly, is does so much better. Would highly recommend to any shopper who may be a bit confused about all the different diffuser's and reviews that go with it.

December 27, 2015

This is the one I've been searching for. I love this hibiscus diffuser! After trying others that either turned off to fast or didn't seem to diffuse enough into the air. This one is easy to use, has 2 time settings - 2 hs & unlimited (unlimited until empty). It optionally lights up if you want (the white line all around the middle that you see in the picture is what lights up). Just using 2-3 drops of my essential oil makes the room smell lovely. I ordered it with Amazon Prime from Amazon.com and it came quickly. I can tell that Smiley Daisy takes pride in their products and takes care of their customers. I received a follow-up email from them after I received it to make sure I was happy with the purchase. Great service, great product.

scoof added a new review for
    Pine-sol lavender clean 4x

scoof added a new review for
    Candy Crush Saga

bhorv23 added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

Melcb777 added a new review for
    Mac eye shadow satin taupe

bhorv23 added a new review for