• Essie Cashmere Matte "All Eyes on Nudes"
  • Essie Cashmere Matte "All Eyes on Nudes"
Amazing
Good

Essie Cashmere Matte "All Eyes on Nudes" Reviews

Ranked #605 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

July 15, 2016

I bought it by accident, I don't like matte nail polishes, but since I have no choice I decided use it and give it a try.
Not for me, I didn't like the finish, it looks like "dirty", not flattering at all, maybe is my skin tone, I don't know, I love nudes but I really dislike this one. Then I use it as a base for other colors, but since Essie has the most beautiful selection of colors, they chip so fast! No, I rather other brands.

May 03, 2016

I usually love Essie products but this one made me want to return it. The matte finish lasted a day and a half and it chipped so quickly (used it without any other product) compared to my other Essie nail polishes.

February 18, 2016

This product is just average. It doesn't last longer than 30 mins without chipping--even with a top coat. But the matte finish is beautiful and really makes your nails look gorgeous and the nude colour is pretty. Just wish it lasted longer than it does.

January 23, 2016

I am normally a huge fan of essie nail polish. They are more expensive than others but the pigmentation is good and they go on well, stay on well, and dry quick. This one, however, not so much. Perhaps it is the cashmere, or the matte texture but this polish was SO HARD to apply. Streaky and thick, in addition to the matte texture made it really difficult to get a good finished look. Took me many tries and I'm a nail polish pro. I liked the colour, and I wish I had been able to get the effect I wanted. Ah well. Careful with this one, nail pros only.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation