Estee Lauder DayWear BB Creme Reviews

Ranked #69 out of 183 in BB Creams

August 26, 2016

I use this bb cream every morning with my Beauty Blender. I have oily/combination skin. The cream is very light and doesn't feel oily. It doesn't make me break out either! I've used other bb creams in the past such as Bobbi Brown, the Body Shop, and other asian brands but I like this one the best!

January 25, 2016

Not a true Asian bb cream but still has some benefits. There's a limited colour range so the colour won't fit perfectly with your skin like foundation does. It does wear lightly and isn't as heavy feeling as some medium coverage foundations. Good for when you're rushed for time. Make sure to blend well. Has the same antioxidant formulation as the daywear moisturizer.

January 05, 2016

This product is great. Dark spot, matte, spf coverage. Blends well stays on.

November 03, 2015

Smooth as a good wine, this BB creme is everything they say it is.

Contains spf 35
Oil free
Sheer Coverage
Has a light fresh cucumber scent - ( love the scent.. it is very light )
The coverage is mid way between a tinted moisturizer and a light coverage foundation

When layered with a foundation it does not look too much, but gives you that extra coverage you sometimes need.

September 19, 2015

This bb has a medium texture and provides excellent coverage. It evens and smooth's the skin giving it a healthy glow. It's long lasting and has an spf of 35. the only downside is the price.

March 25, 2015

My favorite BB cream was Garnier for combination skin....controls the oil on my face and works very well. I was happy with it and had no plans to try anything else. Then I received a sample tube of the Estee Lauder DayWear BB crème and I LOVE it! I can't believe it is better than the Garnier BB Cream. The Estee Lauder BB controls the oil and shine ALL DAY! Even without a powder on top. I am so impressed.
My daughter asked what I was using on my skin as it has never looked so good. She said I look healthier and my skin glows. It's true! It costs more than I would normally spend on a BB cream but considering how well it works and that it has sunscreen I think it is well worth it. I have bought a full size tube and plan to continue buying it.

September 09, 2014

Best Bob cream around town...buy it at the bay at a good time and u can get gift with purchase.

September 08, 2014

This BB cream covers really help and it's not too heave best of all

March 18, 2014

I wasn't sure of the whole BB/CC Cream phenomena until I tried it, and only now am I kicking myself for not having tried it for all of these years. It is the perfect base I have always needed before applying my makeup. It gives you full coverage while blending your complexion to an even tone. I also really like the moisturizing element to it. Though I don't know if it's an added benefit of BB creams, I found that my make up lasts much longer when I wear it.

There's a wide range of BB creams that vary in price. I would say this is more of a higher end BB cream but I think you get what you pay for and if a product works for me, I'm sold for life!

May 14, 2012

I love this! Doubles as a foundation and a great moisturizer. Also has SPF and very good anti oxidants. Highly recommend.