Estee Lauder Magnascopic Mascara

Estee Lauder Magnascopic Mascara Reviews

Ranked #506 out of 773 in Mascara

An advanced mascara to emphasize your lashes Instantly increase thickness & fullness of lashes by 3 times Unique streamlined Speed-Meter Brush design coats every single lash evenly Dispersed pigments intensify color 30% more With moisturizing property to help prevent breakage flaking or clumping Fragrance free suitable for contact lens wearers & sensitive eyesProduct Line: Estee Lauder - Mascara - MagnaScopic Maximum Volume MascaraProduct Size: 9ml/0.3oz

February 17, 2016

This mascara is comparatively expensive but worth every penney. It makes my eyelashes look long and thick. With this macara I never need to put fake eyelashes.

January 05, 2016

Love this mascara it stays on, lengthens, and build each lash up. Great for everyday use or party.

June 02, 2015

I got this mascara for Christmas. I've searched high and low for my go-to mascara and I have finally found it! It makes my lashes thick and dark, doesn't flake and adds just enough drama to the eye

1.5/5

January 09, 2015

Made my eyelashes extremely clumpy amd gross.

August 05, 2014

The most amazing mascara I've ever owned. Was gifted to me and couldn't believe it. After years of using drugstore items, this was on a completely different level. Gave me thick long lashes without clumping and drying. Was able to comb thru my lashes after several coats.
Very rich, dark , glossy black. Love love looove

April 25, 2014

I love this mascara, it does an amazing job at lengthening lashes.

May 03, 2012

Fabulous!!!!! Try it for yourself!

January 20, 2012

This is the BEST mascara I have ever tried. Although a little pricey, it is totally worth it. It does everything you could never ask for, lasts for a long time, and it actually makes my lashes touch my eyebrows (thats how much length it adds). I would recommend this to anyone!

March 12, 2009

This is my favorite mascara yet that I have tried. Admittingly, I was not much of a mascara fan before I tried this mascara - I had tried cheaper mascaras by covergirl and rimmel. I received this as a christmas present and when I tried it I was honestly amazed. This is quality stuff and I'm sure it is worth the higher price. It extends my lashes to a glamerous yet realistic length without those little balls (clumps?) of mascara sticking on some of my lashes. I also didnt have trouble with my eyelashes grouping up and sticking together like many mascaras I've tried have done. The mascara also wears quite well, it doesn't flake off or anything. I have no problems with it throughout the day and at the end of the day it easily comes off when I wash my face. I personally hate waterproof mascaras because of all the effort it is to remove them- in my opinion unless you plan on crying throughout your entire day this mascara is perfect for everyday wear and formal occasions. It provides seperate volumous lashes that look glamerous and professional.

August 29, 2008

this mascara is great!! it makes my eyelashes so long and thick in just two strokes =)

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted